Sh*thead

Youth

He has plump lips, blond hair and warm, so warm eyes that they reminds me of honey. He walks around silently, with measured steps; head up but not too high, not being sorry for being alive, not being too proud of himself. He seems to be content with himself, and he acts so normally to compared us; me, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kangin.. also Siwon seems more fake-normal than he is; Lee Sungmin.

Lee Sungmin walks those corridors like everyone else walks on those streets outside of that.. prison. His eyes are calm, he could glance me one, two times and flash a small smile, and pat my shoulder, reminding me, that Ryeowook-ah, it's your turn. And I feel how redness flush all over my pale face, and I don't have any idea which set ot cards I should slam onto the poor table, and Shindong hurries me and saying that slam just something, you don't have chance anyway. And I slam pair of kings and everyone gasps, even Sungmin, and someone (Kangin?) howls how am I that idiot, you had change to win with that set why the hell you bloody idiot put them now?? And my eyes are round and I do have any idea how I would win a game against them? I don't even know what game we're playing and Sungmin pats my shoulder and says, next time Ryeowook-ah, next time.

I noticed how Sungmin's fingers were twitching; like they needed something to do, now, as soon as possible, now! He flexes and presses them into tight fist, and continues playing, and again, flexes, presses, flexes.. his fingers needs some action and I let them be, they weren't my fingers twitching and needing action.

I'm escaping from Minho again, I know that he asked that bloody bastard nurse Key to help him to find me, but I'm between bookshelf and heater; I'm pretty sure that they will not find me. So I'm sitting there, quietly like a mouse and frowning because of unholy amount of dust; isn't it risk for fire safety? Suddenly, I heard familar, deep voice talking in front of bookshelf, it sounds bit concerned, but hey, they are nurses, they sees ghosts everywhere (but they doesn't know that sometimes, during long and dark nights Donghae slips into my bed, saying that he is sure someone is monitoring his room right now, and I let him be and he hugs me and says, that I'm too pure to be here). That deep voice whisper-yells that someone is really out of control, that this place isn't for juvenile delinquents, that place is for sick people! That soon they have to contact police, for the s sake Jinki, that isn't right place for him! My heart skips a beat; is it Kangin? but he has a reasons! Speak goddammit to Changmin, Kangin isn't in need of pri-or.. are they talking about that gloomy anemic guy in the very end of corridor, who looks like dude who worships Sata-are they caught Heechul? Oh no, don't take Heechul, he has his reasons! I'm ready to run from my hiding place and shout them to shut the up, that they doesn't need prison! They have big problems! I don't have time to do anything, when the alarm gets on and all free nurses have to rush somewhere where they're needed, like surprise, they have to go and try to get Kangin into Isolation room.. And I slip from my hiding place.

Two weeks later I learn that Lee Sungmin is hooligan and vandal, and he is pretty damn good on painting graffitis and when I ask he tells me, that he is best on area when it comes to stealing candies, and he offers that next time he will bring from hospital's canteen some chocolate to me, you look so sickly pale, chocolate would do a trick. I shurg my shoulders, but an hour later when Sungmin is making his leave for half and hour outing with Heechul, I tell him that my favorite is milk chocolate with cookies. He smiles and says, that I'll look much better after some chocolate bar.

Three days after chocolate bar, it's Saturday and we're sitting all over the living room area, and I bluntly ask, why the hell he is stealing and being , when he could be like.. normal living being and out of the mental hospital, or prison.. And he says, that bad attention is also attention, and I'm way too young to understand these kind of things. I leave the topic and ask, how about round or two of head? (Ryeowook! Language! Key yells and Kangin laughs like his life depens on it.) Two hours later Siwon tells me, that Sungmin seeks attention because his parents have always been too busy for him.

Week later, I learn how tight is communality in our mental warth; everyone knows Sungmin steals from canteen, no one tells to nurses, everyone knows that Siwon gives his pills to Heechul, and no one says a word about it, everyone knows that I' usually hiding between bookshelf and heater, no one tells to nurses, or Minho.

Week later Minho decides, that it's better that I don't have single appointments to physical therapy. After I told others how happy I'm with that, Sungmin broughts two chocolate bars and says that we should celebrate that!

//Hello ~ !
Hopefully you aren't forgotten this story, I've been dead busy & tired because of work. 
And oooowwww I'm so happy when I've get couple of more subscribers ~ thank you ~ remember that new subscribers, upvotes and comments motivates me during dark and cold winter. ^^