Mine Field

Youth

Firstly I was afraid of him; he was so hard around edges, and he didn't speak that much, he acted like we others were low-class people for him and yes, I was afraid of him. His cold silence, cold as steel eyes and bony fingers, those black clothes hanging around his hard frame. He was that "anemic guy who propably worships our lord Satan". He never took straigth eye contact, he merely glanced another human beings, when he was even communicating with other patients. But he still fascinated me - his coldness, hardness wasn't that confident as Heechul's, but still he acted so high about himself, and it reminds me of barricades of castle, like he was protecting himself?

That day, I had meeting with Changmin, and I learnt I've spent nine months in this place, and that I looked much more better, have you get crisp of your life, Ryeowook? Changmin asked, I was confused.
"Do you feel yourself as tired as before?"
"We didn't get diagnose to you yet, but you surely look like you've get better, you've taken contact with another patients - it's good, you've common interest in other people in your age, and you're opened bit to nurses here.. It's important and I'm sure, that you will get out here in couple of months." I stared Changmin, so I'll be free soon - without diagnose, and because I've befriended with other mentals and because I've yelled to Key who the he thinks he is because he is nosing around my things? I answered, that fine, sounds good, might I go now?

I was gained "mother Theresa" nickname, because I had developped bad(?) hapid to take care of my hyungs here, like yeah, I was one of the youngest here (not the youngest, I think...), and I surely wasn't as out of the planet as Siwon, or Donghae.. And it felt easy to develop such hapid, I think that's in my nature.. It was easy to push own problems and fears away, and to focus to others.. I was deep in my own thoughts, when I noticed him. He was sitting on one of those armchairs of "living room", he was biting his nails and seemed to be lost in his own toughts. While I was nearing him, I also notised wierd tube-kind-of-thing taped on his cheek, while its end was.. in his nose.
- "It's feeding tube." I would swear he added you moron, in the end of sentence, but I was little bit too startled to pay attention to those kind of things. I stopped in front of him, waiting him to lift his gaze and take a eye contact or I don't even know, say "hi my name is this and this and I'm here because I worship Satan". But no.
- "If you've had enough of watching me would you nicely go to your own business."
- "Why you have that.. tube?"
- "They're making me fat, go away."
- "Right, I hope you know you look like your skeleton body is made for worship Satan." And I left, my mind was confused yet anxious because of Changmin's words, and I didn't have any strenght left to try understand that odd boy. I had my own problems for the s sake!

// For the s sake I've almost given up on this story, so much has changed.. But I'll complete that, don't worry, chapter by chapter its nearing "The End", but any toughts about this chapter? It was Zhou Mi's turn now! Whooppidoo! Next one is for Henry. ^^