Poker

Youth

The first time, when I met with him face-to-face, was when he was released from isolation room. I accidentally bumbed into him, when I was hiding from Shindong (he wanted play more Uno, and I despited that game), it was one blink of eye when he pushed me against a nearest wall and pinned me up; my toes didn't reach the floor anymore. I was nervous as a ; I didn't get chance to say, to yell anything, when he pressed his arm against my throat. I was gasping like a fish on shore.

His eyes were flashing with dark mirth, when he noticed his position over me; he was superior and I was afraid of him.

Then he casually let me down, and patted my head - he was taller than me, and casually said, that I was pretty boy, and I should be aware of that.

I didn't know why he was in isolation room. I really didn't. I did know the reason three days later, when eight male nurses was fighting with him, and trying to get him back to isolation room. He attacked to Changmin - you remember, our psychiatrist- during their session, and because of that he have to get back to isolation room.

Two days later, he was released, end every patient was avoiding him, except me. I didn't choose it - now when I was counted as his friend, others tought that I was as violent as him. Or something like that. But well.. He decided himself, that my company was good enough for him. And being "friend" with him, was its side; no one (Shindong) didn't needed my attention anymore.

So, four days later ahter his release we were sitting in the very end of corridor, where was two armchairs and one old TV. TV didn't work anymore, but you could watch VHS's with it, I found that pretty amazing. If you could say that something was "pretty amazing" in mental house.. He has ended his latest session with Changmin, and I was trying to figure why I've to attend to Taemin's sessions.. I mean.. I know how to cut paper stars and what nots.
- "The name is Kangin." His brown eyes were boring into my owns, and his thick eyebrows were furrowed, like he was thinking something really hard.
- "Uhm.. Nice."
- "Why aren't you afraid of me? Everyone else is - also those nurses, like that Key. I like to mess with him." His voice was much richer and darker than I previosly was believing. Give me that, we didn't talk that much; he just "friendly" graps tightly  me from my neck and drags me somewhere - usually here, in the end of corridor.
- "You didn't give me chance to decide am I afraid of you or not."
- "Witty. I like you." We fell into silence once again, and oh lord save me from this place, that guy takes cards from window sill and starts to share cards.
- "Poker. U know rules?" He didn't bring his gaze up, so I've to use my voice.
- "Somehow."
- "It's enough. Lets stake our pills."
- "I don-"
- "Get it , New Boy."

Six days later after his release, we were again sitting on the very end of the corridor, and he was biting his finger nails. I was sitting in front of him, sharing cards for god only knows which round of poker.
- "My father and mother is coming today, we have that treatment meeting. Those heads wants so send me to all boys children's home, they tought that I will lose my angriness there, where twenty other heads is beating the out of me."
- "My parents are really ers, thinking that yes, lets others beat the aggression out of me, eye to eye and what else. Changmin is cool guy about it, he knows what is the best, but its it when my mother is decided something. ing yeah, you lost, New Boy."

And I lost that round, if we only staked our pills - if I only had something, I should give him my pills for three weeks.

 

//
What you think about this story?
Is it boring, weird?

Thank you my new subscriber! ♥ And all those who viewed my story! 
Please, don't be a silent reader - comments and votes and subscribes motivates me!