Free Field

Youth

First time when I meet him in person, was one fast and cold whirl of ash blonde hair and gleaming, almost manically twinkling eyes, quirked lips and waxed brows. Oh, and don't forget how heels of his boots were clicking against linoleum when he was coming back from holiday, laughing and filled with mirth and secrets, white teeth shining and head up and high.
- "Heechul, Kim Heechul my darling." He said with voice like strecthing cat, and his long fingers touched gently my left cheek, "remember it." And he was gone, and I've to hurry to meet Minho, that bloody sadistic bastard. With too big eyes plastered into his too amused face, when I'm punching weakly against his hands.

I was coming back from meeting with Taemin, my journal tightly hugged against my flat chest, and wool sock covered feet suffling on floor. He, Kim Heechul, was sitting on one of the three armchairs  of living room, he was sitting like a king of the country (or mental warth in this occasion), slim fingers tapping on armrest and tights apart, watching my every move and I could feel how his dark, gleaming eyes were penetrating me. I stopped in front of him, hugging my journal, trying to match his staring with my rounder, more lighter eyes.

He smirked.

And waved me away.

Next time, I was screaming to nurse Key, that he should not stick his potato nose to my own business, that leave me alone and go to ing yourself I don't need you I don't need anyone go the ing away you hear me and the corridors were empty while I yelled and Key tried to touch me - I turned around and power walked away, yelling what kind of he was.

On the next corner, Heechul, Kim Heechul was leaning against the wall and was giving amused smile towards my slumped shoulders and pounding head. I glared, stomped away and I could almost feel how he was rolling his eyes and checking his carefully manicured nails.

He was calm, and his calmess was making me nervous, his icy posture and manicured nails, waxed eyebrowns and fine line of eyeliner around his pretty eyes. Plump lips and moistured hands. I hated him, because he was as calm and dangerous as frozen lake on March - it will drow you if you only wander to its ice. You will drown into icy water, and Kim Heechul like water will fill your lugns and you die die die and his coldness surrounds you - sets ice cold lips against your blue-ish and smirks - you're his proterty now.

And he plays alone, he plays his own games, our games with own rules, and his posture is icy and spiky, and I'm fearing the next Wednesday, when I'm meeting Taemin and boys and girls from another warth - and then there is Kim Heechul. Sitting on next to me, eyes shining with mirth when girls shyly glances towards him, blinks oh so innocently and blush covers their cheeks. I could feel how that everything amuses our Ice Queen Kim Heechul, who casually slides his hand up and down my tight, and corrects that dear Taemin, I tought we should cut the paper stars today, not flirt with new nurse of first floor?

His hand rests on my tight for the whole cutting-the-ing-paper stars-session.

Nurse Key holds his tongue and nurse Jonghyun controls his restless hands when Heechul casually wraps his arms around my shoulders, runs his slim fingers up and down my neck. His sharp eyes search mine dull owns, his plush lips twists into small, small and calculating smirk, when he sees how my own, thin ones opens into asking "o". Its one fast moment; his plump lips meets my warm cheek, and in one big, thunderous whirl of ash blonde hair and laughing eyes he is away.

Two weeks later I learn, that he lives for cigarettes, and pills. That he loves only himself and his pretty reflection in mirror.


// Sup ~ ! Did you forget this story already? I'm sorry it took that long, but I got a job and nowayds I'm working 9-12 hours per day! So yeeeah bit busy right now.. But thank you for subs! TT___TT Please remember that comments, upvotes and subcribes motivates me!