Slap

Youth

Personally I met him first time while I was sitting in tight circle of patients, and playing nth round of Uno (Shindong insist that we've to play it "Newbie has to win once!"). My back was tightly pressed against wall, Eunhyuk has managed to steal great amount of my cards, and was now arranging them with determined scowl all over his face. We acted like we didn't see anything.

Shindong beckoned him to play with us, promising that he would get cards from others. He hastily glanced our faces, his eyes calculating was it safe to play with us - to play with me. I was new, and he was wary of me. I could read it from his eyes, when they shortly met my own.
He tought, it would not be wise. I lost that round, and three other rounds, and I've to go and meet Taemin.
Second time was fast flash of limbs, sticking hair and strong smell of teenage boys. Minho - you remember that guy who has big eyes and big smile? Who "kicks your into motion! You can't rest until you could taste blood on your tongue! Ryeowook! Faster! More power, more tears, more blood!" I was running what I ever get from my legs, and still that hyena like predator was screaming ("faster, you can't rest, taste a blood on your tongue and never give up, run for the s sake the ball is there run!"). My lungs was set in fire and my vision was dotted with black and white stars, I was nearing the very end of my life.

Until that predator called us over and thanked for really good attenting today, even you, Donghae! Next time! Nurse Ki-Key and Jinki will take you away! Bye bye, good job boys, Kangin, you still want to gym? His smile was tattooed into the back of my skull while I let nurses take us away and back to the ward.

Couple of days later I was facing the sickly white wall of "living room", and counting the seconds, the tiles, arranging them based from closeness and roughness, whiteness. The dinner tasted like poison on my tongue, and I had bad urge to just throw up. Again. I threw up earlier,I watched amusedly how potatoes was colored red and meet was grey as those eyes of that guy, who send me a away. Half second later I got nurse Jonghyun to drag me out of toilet, yelling about behavior of eating disorders and what nots. Yelling Jinki to check up others that I don't affect them with my sick, oh so sick behaviour. I wanted thow up, and stared more and more the pale and dead wall.

And he take a seat next to mine, patted my knee and showed thumbs up.

And he take those bloody cards again and without meeting my blaming eyes, he said we should play Slap. After one round, adranile was rushing through veins, getting hands to shake and fingers become clammy.
And I won, and again, and again. The blood was rushing through my system, making my head throb. He smiled little smile, eyes softly glancing my beaming ones - I was winning!
- "It.. it takes time.. dill meat tastes like a but it settles evenly. Just.. wait."
Fourth win!
- "I threw up also, when was my fist time, porch soup is another one. Drink water, force it down."
Fifth win!
- "Ryeowook. Name." He glances me fully.
- "Donghae." Smile. And missing teeth in front.
First lost.

Day later he wraps his skinny teenager boy's arms around my skinnier shoulders, pressing skinny chest against skinny chest - Jonghyun's hurried steps were nearing us, his voice already booming in our ears. I could tell Donghae was staring straight to very end corner of room, and his soft whisper tickles my left ear "everything fades away little by little".
And I knew that he saw something what I never would.
(Then there was Jonghyun's booming voice yelling us about "no physical contact between patients! Donghae you should know that!" and he easily tears us apart.)

// Not much to tell, life right now, but upvotes, comments adn subscribers motivates me to continue that story ~ !