15 (Intro)

Youth

It was time for his very first morning gathering, patients were sitting in circle, among them were three nurses, smiling and trying to get everyone seated, trying to loose trempling muscles and anxious eyes. Their total amount was fifteen, and add those three nurses.


First nurse, with dirty blond haired male intruces himself - as Kibum, but call me as Key because we have another Kibum here. And maybe dozen other Kibums, add another nurse, trying to lighten the mood of the room, which was dark and looming as thunder after long warm season.
- "Ah, and I'm Kim Jonghyun, senior nurse here, and as you guys have noticed, we have new face here, so please, lets introduce ourselves! That nurse on my left was Key, I'm Jonghyun, and on m-"
- "Jinki, the headnurse of that ward." Goofy eyesmile and big front teeth.

Shindong - ashamed voice hidden behind hand pressed against his mouth.
Kangin - grumpy grunt, sharp eyes.
Eunhyuk - calculative eyes, never resting gaze, dry lips and tongue wetting them.
Donghae - choked whisper and no eyecontact, dark bags under eyes.
Siwon - low voice, rumbling like a thunder, calmy looking eyes, masking secrets.
Heechul - sharp, so sharp voice, cutting, doesn't give a time to others.
Sungmin - calm eyes, twitching fingers.
Leeteuk - warm voice - as the first rays of summer sun, deep dark eyes, gazing into your sins.
Zhoumi - polite, oh so polite, doesn't leave marks, eyes spotting every movements.
Henry - like the rush of first love, no time to stop, no time to think.
Kyuhyun - black eyes, pale skin and dark blue veins, Jinki told his name.
Ryeowook - small, timid bow, no eye contact, back pressed against cushions.
Yesung - side glances and fast rush of words.
Hangeng - knows more than others, tells nothing - eyes everywhere.
Kibum - voice so tired, oh so tired and eyes never meeting others.

And I'm Choi Minho, your physiotherapist, and Zhoumi, come with me, please. - Long legs and big eyes, big mouth curving into big smile.
Oh hi there, Kibum, would you come with me? Oh yes, I'm Lee Taemin actiontherapist, nice to meet you guys! - Cheerful voice, giving migraine to tired patients, reddish hair falling against his shoulders.
Kyuhyun, come with me. - He is Changmin, one of our psychiatrists, told Jinki after their leave. Tall as tree, mouth pressd in tight line and brows furrowed.

And neverending corridors, cold and plain.
Neverending rows of doors, plastic and noisy.