Poker

Youth

Taemin was so, so, so dickhead with neverending batteries, we were sitting around that round table, he was telling how we should make collase about our fears, dreams and whatnots, "we" I mean myself, lanky kid with slow heart and bony fingers, and couple of girls from another warth, that Kyu-kid with black eyes and sinister smile, and nurse Key, who was there as.. sidekick for Taemin. In front of me was pile after pile magazines and scrissors and pens and papers and, other collase-making stuff. Byt my mind? My dreams, hopes, fears? I was empty, empty and so cold, I felt like I was frozen inside and out, I my lips, one, two times, with shaking hands grapped the first magazine and started to flip it, maybe, just maybe I would get some idea. I liked.. I liked.. I hoped.. I dreamed.. I used to dream, I used to like, I used to be.. Something what I'm not now. Next to me Kyu-kid was shooting lazer beams to the girls, he was so bad at flirting.. I tought, until he moved his left hand to my tight, and gently patted before whispered hot puffs of air to my ear "those gals.. flirting to therapist who is ing our Key nurse, poor kids, so blind." I stared him, like he was out of his mind, okay he was there, so he was out of his minds. But he only looked back to my eyes, lifted his eyebrow and tilted to his head little to his right, and oh yes, there those two were. Silently sitting, watching over us, but Taemins fingers were softly caressing Key's arm, and Key's now red head, was just tiniest bit to tilted towards Taemin. "Not just ing." I whispered back, and as a reply I get wicked smile and burning eyes. "Well, but it started with , Key was limping here, after that came those overly sweet gestures.."

After that, I found myself sitting on this therapy room with Kyu-kid, whispering about those two. The girls in front of us gave wierd faces, and whispered how we might be just tiniest bit.. gay. I giggled softly against Kyu-kid's shoulder, oh those poor ladies, we weren't the gays in this room. I heard how Key tsk'd to our physical closeness, but I think he was too relaxed to mind it as much as that dinosaur-Jonghyun. So I giggled litte bit more against that bony kid's shoulder and he patted my back, whispering how Key's shift is ending after that therapy session, as Taemin's so-oo. I giggled more. I didn't have any idea how that kid get his information, but I didn't mind. Taemin cleared his throat, and stopped playing wiht Key's fingers, reminding us how we should focus to our collases, that Ryeowook, your paper is still so empty.

But that's how I felt, I haven't any feelings left, any dreams or hopes, I didn't have fears anymore, I was just.. waiting. Waiting for what? I didn't know, I didn't care. So I answered, that the emptiness was only what I had anymore, I noticed how Kyu-kid shifted umcomfortably next to me.

I felt only somehow.. alive? When I was sitting shoulder to shoulder with that tall kid, observing those two lovebirds and making quesses about their.. lovelife. Sometimes we might hold hands, I played with Kyu-kid's long, slim fingers, and maybe.. Just maybe for short time, I might feel that I had some hope left. When those bit warmer fingers than mine, would trace invisible patterns against my dry skin and that kid might whisper to me, that he bets how Taemin was ready to rip others heads.. or off if Key has to leave to work over time because of Kangin's tantrum. I answered back, that yeah poor man is as here, and he answered back, that Key gave BJ on their lunch so yeah..

But my collase was still empty, on our fourth gathering, so was Kyu's also. Taemin gave some short speech to us, but I saw how Key's hand was caressing taller's back, shoothing it down. I smiled small thank you to our favorite nurse, and stared little bit more that empty paper in front of me. I didn't feel nothing, but that emptiness, like there was hole in my living being, which everything, without getting full. And because of that hole.. I was freezing. I sideglanced what my stalking ally, Kyu was doing, but he was staring tha paper as hardly as me. Suddenly, he put his hand up, and asked if he might go to restroom, Taemin gave a permission, and I watched how my only.. help..? Stood up and left the room.
- "Taemin, could you go.. to outside to wait Kyuhyun, I would want to share a couple of words with Ryeowook." I could hear shuffling behind my back, and I guessed there was some gentle touches, before I heard how the door opened, and closed. Not long time after that, Key was sitting in front of me. I'll note you, those girls get their collases ready in no time, so.. we two bony boys were sitting here. Week after week.
- "So Ryeowook.. your paper is empty, how is that?" I glanced up to his eyes - they're pretty, I'll give you that.
- "I.. I don't feel that much."
- "No hopes, no dreams? What do want to do when you're older, an adult?"
- "I don't know, I feel like.. I don't have anything left, that.. Everything is, you know. I'm empty, cold."
- "We've talked this earlier, but what I see, I see young, strongwilled, but fragile boy in front of my eyes, and even he feels and tells me, how there's nothing left, no feelings, no dreams, I've witnessed with my two own eyes, that you still enjoy the company as strongwilled as you're, am I right? When I've seen you smile, even little bit relaxed, or genuine smile, you've been with Cho Kyuhyun. I'll not give you any ideas, or answers, but maybe you're yearning equal company? Keep sticking on that, but maybe our warths little Devil needs his own Angel, am I right?" And in the next moment, adressed devil walked back to the room, Taamin being behind his, and by the looks of their faces, I know that they was having same kind of.. discussion.


//Yup, now Kyuhyun is on the stage!