Slap

Youth

He arrived three weeks after me, he was younger, but chubby child with small eyes and happy smile - he smiled always, when we others (olders hehe) looked more grumpy, more pained, he was there smiling without a care of the world. And he was lively, oh boy how he was like ball of energy and radioactivity, his attention spams amazed me. But in the end, those things brought him there. He was there only one and half month, and what I gathered, he was really keen on me. He told me things of his life, friends and problems to me, sometimes he would cry, hit and bite and laugh and everything between, but I learnt that he wasn't crazy in the same sense as we others. He was too hyper, too full of energy and life, but oh boy he was smart, he could play violin, and that thing was only one which keeps his attention longer than fifteen minutes.

He was like first summer breeze, first summer rain and the Mid Summer's Festival, full of hope, youth and sadness, his eyes were like big pools of tears and hopes and everything, he was so full of.. life. All its contexts and I tired my best to take care of him.

I will tell only about his last day on.. there. He was bit taller than me, he has gained more weight, I lost couple of pounds, he was wearing stupid, old T-shirt with some idol boy group printed on it, his jeans wear washed out of color and his fringe was too long already. I was wearing a hospital gown, they were taking me to EKG, and my hair was outgrown its cut and my eyes were sunken deep inside of my skull, I was tired as hell and ready to rip some hearts out of nurses chests. He was standing on the door, that door takes people away - parents left trought this hole, it took Kangin away and Shindong, but it lets thing slips past it, Sungmin brought chocolate and Heechul.. pills. Leeteuk brough roses and I only sand from my shoes.

I felt how my heart tries its best to beat, to beat.. to beat.. But it was getting tired also, and then there was that youngster, standing on the door, next to him, was mid-aged couple, lady with thick hair and mister with framed glasses, formal wear and polished shoes, they were taking our Henry away. He seemed content, when he met my eyes and smiled, oh how he smiled, dimples and everything, he whispered, that he was going to the right place.. right place to special boys like himself. And then he cried, I haven't never, and will never again, hear such painful cry as his. His eyes were blooshot, red as my sheets after last night, he was yelling with voice of devil, that he will miss me, Wookie get better! I'm getting better! Come to see me! I need you! Hyung! My heart tries its best, but I felt how it was getting weaker, slower, how it was losing its beat, knees getting weaker and floor closer. I'll get better! I tied my best to say, to yell, to cream, because my Mochi was scared under that mask of content young man, but I only saw how Mr. Framed Glasses blocked Mochis from me, and walked their.. new kid away. Through that door which takes everyone away from me, one by one.

//And Henry is on the stage! Next one is for Kyuhyun... kkk I'm excited about it, what are your opinions? ♥