Uno

Youth

Personally I met him after our dinner, I was sitting on armchair, knees pressed against my chest and arms wrapped around them; protecting my vulnerable form from others. He was bubbly, as bubbly you could be in ward filled with grumpy and anxious teenagers. He was also big, really big, I know that I wasn't smallest at all, but not that big.

He threw a fit during dinner, yelling something about portions and whatnots, but now he was calmy sitting in front of me. In fact, he was pretty sunny personality, but that was everything what I knew about him.

"Why are you here?" He asked bluntly by now, when I have spend three days here already, I noticed that everyone asked the same question. But, fastly added, that you don't have to tell, if it doesn't feel right. So, I doesn't answer.
- "I'm here because of eating disorded, pretty big surprise, hah?" He laughed and his eyes disapperead.
- "I've BED, so I eat and eat, and I'm fat. It's like bulimia, but without puking." He laughed more, his laugh was nice, it sounded like freedom and childhood stories. I started to play with my fingers, wondering why the hell that guy was telling everything to me. I'm not here to heal him, right?
- "You're pretty silent, did you know it?" I just nodded, I was pretty quiet, but there was others as quiet as me, so why pick up me? The silence settled between us, and that guy in front of me take cards and started to play some card game - UNO, he told without me asking anything. Couple of minutes later I noticed, that I've to play with him - it wasn't single game. I was bit disappointed, but I didn't want to hurt him, so played with him.

-" I'm Shindong."
- "Mm."

Couple of rounds later - they were pretty fast rounds, I lost easily - we get more playing mates, when they came back from their therapies.
- "Hangeng knows something." Blond haired male casually said - but low enough that Jinki - the head nurse- didn't hear them. Shindong plays his turn and glances briefly towards Jinki.
- "About Kibum."
- "Ah.. Newbie, your turn." I glanced my cards, not knowing what would be wise move, but suddely it wasn't my problem anymore, when long finger poked one of my cards over my shoulder.
- "That one, then Sungmin can't use his cards on there, and it forces Yesung to play his best cards. And Fatso loses."  I whipped my head to see who helped(?) me out of my problem. I met cold, black eyes and pale face of teenager.
- "Kyuhyun! Why are you helping him!?" Sungmin, if that blonde really was Sungmin, shrieked in horror.
- "You never explained rules of Uno.. So why not?" His long legs carried him away in one blink of eye, and we continued our game.
- "He is weirdo, he comes out of nowhere and disappears as soon as possible. My t- , I've to go, Changmin wants meet me again.."

In the end, I won that round, and Sungmin leaves soon after Yesung to meet that Taemin-dude, who looks like radiating unicorns and glittery gay stuff.

- "They never asked, what I felt about my parent's divorce. Food was only stable thing around me." After those words, Shindong get up and headed towards office, where Jonghyun was sorting papers.

// comments? subbies? anything? (they motivates me..!) THANK YOU, YOU TWO WHO SUBSCRIBED AFTER FIRST CHAPPIE ~ !