Napoleon's Grave

Youth

The whole warth was buzzing like home of bees. I didn't make any effort to understand the situation, it didn't touch me, it wasn't my thing to worry. I was almost the odd one, the person who doesn't care at all that some one is ran away. I said almost, because there was another person, who didn't give a flying about situation. He was calmy sitting on armchair while Eunhyuk was hysterically arranging stools on dining area, while Shindong was spacing aroun and biting his finger nails - Kangin was thrown into isolation room (nurse Jonghyun's nose was broken).. Donghae was crying in the very end of corridor.


- "Every one of us have mission on Earth. He went just fulfill his own." I glanced into his eyes, which were calm as frozen lake, not filled with worry, not depression, they was frozen, literally. He blinked, once, twice and warmness returned into his eyes, he showed short, fast and dimpled smile, "Siwon, Choi Siwon", and stood up and left me alone, in the middle fo chaos where Donghae was tightly gripping Jinki's shirt and pleading him to take him somewhere, fat tears still staining his cheeks.


Three days later, Kangin was released, the warth was fallen into slumber. I stared blankly into nothingness when Taemin tried to coax me to draw something from my ID. I tried to swallow that till meat which was trying to choke me. I stared when Key shared meds, we were lined up in pretty line, and I could feel how Eunhyuk's fingers were ghosting over my shoulder blades. There was string sticking out of my jumper, I knew it.
- "No physical contact between patients, Eunhyuk!"
In front of me was Siwon, Choi Siwon with his board shoulders and serene looking face, getting his meds after Kangin. I saw how Key worriedly glanced that tall youngster in front of him, then reading his papers again.
- "Dr. Shim is written here, that you've to be start from this night, without meds for two weeks, did you know it, Siwon?" Jinki arrived from back stage of their office, clearing his throat.
- "Yes, that's correct, he wants to know his Siwon's.. symptoms gone, you can go, Siwon, good night."

Two days later, I was sure that Siwon didn't belong among us. He was.. too normal. He eat like any young boy would, he didn't cry in the corners or blamed aliens for stealing his super powers. He didn't get any fits, didn't broke bones or cutted his flesh.

He smiled, helped the cleaning lady to water the only one real plant on the small chest which was located on dining area. On top of chest was that small plant and fruits. He wished good nights and good mornings, he did his laundry without throwing a fit.

Week later, I found him playing card all alone, while I was running from Minho. He glanced me, when he heard my socks sliding on floor. His eyebrows rose like asking me, what the hell that mental was doing? Running from basement, hair sticking, and face red, gripping t-shirt just above my heart.
- "Minho, hiding from Minho."
- "God will forgive you."

Two days after my escape from Minho, I saw how his board shoulders were trempling, when Shim Changmin left him to sit living room, all alone. Changmin's brows were furrowed when he saw me standing behind the corner. His lips parted like ready to scold me from spyind them, but I flashed hurried smile and asked about my next session with him.
- "Tomorrow, o'clock ten, bring your journal with you."
I sat next to Siwon, who has tried his tears, and was starting some card game.
- "I'm waiting when He calls me back to home."

- "What are you playing?" My voice is surprinsgly blunt. It's day after his.. break down, and an hour after my session with Changmin.
- "Napoleon's grave."
- "Why are you here, you seem to be too normal?" I saw that smile again, but without dimples, but his eyes was warm and his shoulders are inviting me to rest my bounding head against them. The small dies soon.
- " I saw something, and I found God to save me from that pain. They want to take my God away from me. But, I will stay with my God, because He is my Saviour, and I live to fulfill my mission for my Lord."

- "He is believer, and you want to take his religion away, because you think it's mental problem..?"
- "Ryeowook, other's problems isn't for you, I can' tell you anything, but you should not stress over other's, you should focus only your own recovery." There is dark shadow on Key's forehead when I press him about Siwon.

But I don't understand, if religion is his way to relieve his pain, why they want to take it away?
I'm sitting next to Siwon, who tries to teach Napoleon's grave to me. There's cross hanging around his neck, and sometimes his fingers ghosts over it, like making sure its still there, hanging around and protecting him. His eyes are frozen again - he gets new meds three days ago, and his lips are dry, skin oddly grey-ish and his speak slower, but still I can feel safe around him. He will not lash out in blind rage, he will not start manically arrange something like plastic plants, like Eunhyuk is doing right now, behind my back.

His presense is like heaven to me, his calmness soothes my fragile heart and aching head. I silently listen his low, slow voice which makes me feel like I would be on my own home. I close my eyes, and just enjoy his presence, my harbor of safe.

(Three month's later Siwon will be back from his weekend holiday from home, and he is smelling alcohol and tobacco, he is telling about his boyfriend and how the was wild and weed was free. Changmin decides new meds. I can feel frustration radiating from him; he was sure that Siwon was leaving that place in one month.  A month later, Siwon is reading Bible and teaching me, how to speak Mandarin. I could see how Jonghyun's lips forms one word: impossible.)

// Ten to go, and then the real story begins! What you think about that chapter, or the story at all?
Remember, that comments, subbies and upvotes motivates me!
And if yuo didn't know, I use a card games' names as titles.. Napoleon's Grave is one of my favorite games!