Strip Poker

Youth

He is pretty, really pretty and his smile and face and whole human being is just radiating rainbows, pastel puke and glittery and - but not in annoying way as that Lee ing lets cut paper stars Taemin. I would swim in his warm chocolate eyes and drown myself into his warmness and tender hands and soft smiles and cute little dimples. He seems to be like leader of patients - during morning meetings between patients and nurses and others, he speaks for us; asks when we could go to movie, that we think that their plans for that and that isn't good for everyone's health, that maybe you could switch his and his rooms, they don't match. Would we cook on next Wednesday that and that meal, would we get new movies from hospital's library, we discussed about that and that and we think like this and this?

When someone is feeling lost, he is here or asking that hey, do you need something, should I bring Key/Jonghyun/Jinki here? (And not long after Jonghyun is running and howling how physial contact is forbidden goddamit Leeteuk you should know that you aren't working here!)

But still, you could see how he was maybe most fitting into this place - he isn't giving away "normal person" vibes, like Sungmin or Siwon is giving sometimes.

Something switches off maybe two, three months later (I would remind you, that I've lost my sense of time here, but I think it was two, three months after my arrival, in that time I was befriended(?) already with Sungmin and Siwon, but didn't know thing about Heechul - yet. I befriended(?) with Heechul two days after I met Sungmin for first time. Time is so.. different here. So messy and confusing.). So, couple of months later something changed, and very first I heard how he was howling to our new nurse (called as Kai?), I didn't really grab what he was howling, yelling but I could see how his eyes were so dimmed with pain and anxiousness, that I felt strange pressure on my heart. He was accusing that they didn't believe him, and soon after that everything was fast movements of nurses' sandals and strong arms - the alarm was screaming and getting their lazy asses into action. Soon there was Jonghyun and Jinki trying to get hold on Leeteuk; Taemin and Key was ordering other patients into their adressed rooms; that was a scene which didn't belong to us. Everything was chaotic; Taemin's voice piercing our ears and Key's strong fingers grapping tightly around our arms. Leeteuk's pained crys and tear-wetted pleas echoing all around our floor.

I got few glimpses over my shoulder and Key's bigger frame; now there was also Changmin, and those four men - Changmin, Jonghyun, Jinki and Kai- was keeping hold on Leeteuk's limbs, while said youngster was pleading them to let him free, that don't touch me! Please don't touch me please! And suddenly Kangin get enough of the whole situation; he shrugged Minho (I didn't notice Minho until now when our own bodyguard-Kangin swatted him away like small bug) away, and pushed his way like mad bull to Leeteuk's side throwing those four men away and yelling and cursing that for the dear lord's sake you heads hands away he is scared you heads do something else than just grab him like pedos you ing morons!

And last thing what I saw was Kangin yelling and dragging Leeteuk's now shivering form to nearest armchair, wrapping blanket around his shoulders, glancing his elder with so warm, loving but concerned eyes that I got goosebumbs, until he growled that you morons could finally do a thing and not only harash him.

During next two months we didn't see Leeteuk that much; he was either meeting with Changmin, police officers, or with social worker, sometimes I got to widness a scene, where Kangin was craddling Leeteuk's nowadays skinnier frame on his lap and hugging him like elder was the most fragile thing in the world. During those months, no one wasn't voicing our opinions - I was too locked into my own mind, Sungmin didn't care, Siwon's hallucinations(?) was acting up (his parents' wasn't helping at all...), Kangin was too worried of Leeteuk to even protest, Shindong was a lot of time away from our warth.. And so on, and Leeteuk was mostly away from our weekly, or daily gatherings.

Four months later, Leeteuk arrived to our morning gathering, annoucing that you should seperate Kangin and Kyuhyun, because they were fighting a lot during night, and he continued, that he thought it would be better to go amusement park during weekday, because there was  a more visitors on weekends, and the great amount of patients didn't stand public areas that good. And, kimchi was out of the question for Wednesday's cooking acticity, because Heechul get stomach ache from it.

He was like our saving angel once again, even he was lost weight and he was clearly worn out mentally, but he flashed his dimpled smile to me, like telling that everything is getting better, Wookie.

After our gathering, he patted my head and flashed another smile, you okay? and I just nodded, staring my toes, and he patted my shouder, until Kangin wrapped his skinny frame between his own, muscular arms. Both of them smiled to me, like they was proud of me, like they was proud parents of mine, and I didn't understand a thing about their smiles. (And soon Jonghyun yelled that physical contact was forbidden - and Kangin cut him yelling back that they should stop physically touching patients then! And Jonghyun was tomato red and yelled that Kangi it's different th- And Kangin cutted him again yelling that oh yeah but of course I could touch my boyfriend! And Jonghyun started that it would make others uncom-THE GOD BLESS LOVERS! Siwon yelled over Jonghyun and other patients nodded their heads.)

// Sorry for lack of updates; my work is taking all my time right now! But what you think about that chapter? Subs, votes and comments motivates me duuring Christmas! ~