~

I Will Find You Again

A sudden shine of light brightened up my closed eyes. 

"Mmm..." I sighed and buried my face into the fluffy pillow, crinkling the blanket more. 

"Hey... Get up, it's morning babe." I felt his nose nuzzle into my cheek while his hands carressed the side of my rib. I giggled into the sheets and grabbed his hands, pulling him in. 

"Let me sleep a bit more..." I opened my eyes and saw his face smiling at me. 

I woke, quickly getting up, groaning and rubbing my face into my palms. What the heck was that? Was that a dream? Yeah... It was just a dream. I looked out into the window where the sun shined through. I squinted and looked away. 

"Mmm..." I paused. Slowly, so very slowly I looked to my side. 

"AHHH!!!" He lifted his head tiredly and stared at me with pouty lips and heavy lidded eyes. "What... What are you doing in my room? And ON MY BED." 

"Well..." He sighed rubbing his eyes. "You wouldn't get off me last night. You hugged me throughout the night. Your grip on me was pretty strong. Plus you kept mumbling, 'don't go'." I felt myself get embarrassed. 

"Sorry..." 

"It's ohkay. It brings me back." He smiled. 

"Wait..." 

"Hm?"

"Do my parents know that you slept... with... me?"

"Yeah... they saw how attached you were and just let it go. Haha." I huffed and blew my bangs. Oh man... I need to brush my teeth. 

"Uh... I am going to get ready."

"Me too." I got out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom. Lay following behind. 

"Hey..." I pivoted on my heel. "How are you washing up? You didn't bring anything with you."

"Oh... Your parents got stuff for me last night, don't worry. Your parents are very hospitable." 

"Oh." We stood by each other while brushing our teeth. This feels familiar... But, wasn't the bathroom black and red? Wait... What? I cocked an eyebrow without noticing. 

"Pfft... What are you thinking about?" Lay snickered. 

"What? I just... I don't know." 

"Haha... Sure." After we washed our faces and he let me take a shower first. We ate breakfast, normal morning routine as always, just with him there. 

"AH! I'm getting late!" I bit into the bread, grabbed my backpack and ran for the door. 

"HEY. WAIT UP." Lay put on his jacket, thanked mom for the breakfast and jogged after me. "SEOHI WATCH OUT." I felt his strong arms pull me into his body after a car zoomed by honking furiously. "Do you have a death wish?! Watch where you're going!" Lay yelled at me, his eyes flared with anger. I had never seen him like this, it scared me. 

"I'm sorry... I di-"

"I don't want to lose you again." He hugged me tighter and rested his head on top of mine. 

"I'm going to be late. Let go." 

"Oh... Sorry." He pulled his arms away and followed after me. 

We finally arrived to the class on time, surprisingly and went straight into the choreography. Of course we had promised Hyoyeon that she would see what we've come up with so far. The music played and I gave it my best.

"That is very good. I bet the audience will be most captivated of your performance and think about it the whole time while they watch other performers." She gave a pat to the shoulders and walked away to look at the others' progress. I ran up to Lay with a huge grin, jumping and giving fist pumps, literally squealing from the throat. 

"Haha, calm down. You squeal about this but don't even squeal when we come in? You're different." 

"What do you meeaaaan?" I pouted. 

"When we first came in, you didn't have a very "fangirl" expression on you."

"Oh haha. Because I didn't really know you guys and I'd rather keep myself cool." He rubbed the top of my head. "Let's go, we have less than three weeks to finish this." I skipped up behind him and we went back to our mode of "FOCUS". 


We had about a week left and it was time for me and Seona to work together. Seona was just singing so she didn't really do any of the moves except for the chorus. Which put off the weight on my shoulders, I don't want to sound selfish, but I don't like working with non-dancers. Because the choreography I make has to consider them and I can't work at my fullest. I feel restricted. Singing is somewhat achievable, I know it kinda hits up the double-standard, but Seona isn't much of a dancer so I just felt she should stay out of my way when it comes to dancing, which she, of course respected. 

"Ohkay. Let's see it. And... 1... 2... 3... Go." Hyoyeon stared at me as I snapped my fingers, following every beat I could match with and hoping that every sharp move I made was clear and on-beat. And when we sang the chorus together, we danced together, we were in sync and I felt myself drowning in the eyes of the other students, some watched with intensity, nodding, assessing us, others maybe whooped a bit or danced along or swayed their bodies. But none of that mattered, I just wanted to do my best, I just wanted Lay to see all the time and work we've spent the past three weeks pulled off. And at the end of our performance, my breath was ragged and cheers of the students were positively comforting. 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS." The boys and girls ran up to us and patted us in the back, but mostly around Seona. I was kinda in the shadows. Which I was used to. 

"You did a very good job." I looked behind me and Lay gave me a pat on the back. "Are you ready for the performance though?" I gulped and nervously laughed. 

"I don't know, I feel like I have the confidence to dance coolly, but at the same time I'm scared I might miss a beat or maybe the audience aren't as excited as these kids." 

"It's ohkay, I am sure the audience will love it. Just do your best and let yourself flow with the music. Don't force the performance or else it'll look bad." 

"Thank you." I sighed relieved. His words were always comforting me at the right time, he is always there for me, just like last night. 

"Ohkay class, calm down, you guys are always rowdy with each group's presentation. Let's move on." The way the students get crazy over every presentation is what gives us encouragement though... We sat down against the walls and watched the other students perform and I felt like each and every one of them worked very hard. They really showed what they were capable of, some I have recognized from last year and they've completely improved on a different level. I was in awe in how good Beora danced, she really didn't hold back. 

"Wow... You did so good!" I clapped my hands while Beora breathed heavily as she sat down beside me. 

"Your rapping is really good too. I was surprised because you mostly just sing and dance. You should've been put into the rapping group." She wiped off the sweat on her forehead. 

"No... Haha, I prefer dancing, but you really think my rapping is good?"

"Yeah, it's not like over the top banging like the other kids, but it's decent enough to keep the presentation a little next level." I nodded my head accepting her compliment. 

"Want some crackers?" Beora passed over a barrel of salted crackers. 

"Mmm! Yes please! Yum." 

"We have to keep such a tight diet to keep our bodies healthy and good looking."

"Mm... I really don't care since I have high metabolism haha. Kahi's body is actually so nice too though." I said with envy.

"Oh yeah... Kahi. Her abs yo." I chewed on the crackers with a crunch and the slight salty taste on my lips once in a while. "Hey, they were thinking of throwing a party get-together after we perform in a week. You willing to come?" I wondered to myself I really did want to go.

"Yeah... It wouldn't be such a bad idea to just have fun after a month's practice." 

"Sweet! I heard there were going to be other groups there to just party also." I gasped... Other groups? 

"Where were the kids thinking of partying?"

"At the "Private" club." Of course, how typical. A club isn't too bad though. Loosening up would be fun. 


A week had passed by so quickly, it felt like it was just yesterday that EXO came in to help and I met Lay who had a strange story about us being reincarnated lovers. 

"Are you ready?" Lay put his hands on my shoulders and massaged them. 

"I think I'm pumped!" I started to bounce slightly on my toes, loosening up my joints, stretching my arms. 

"You think? C'mon, we want more than a 'think', give me a positive absolute sentence that you can do this!" 

"I can do this." I said while intensely looking straight into his eyes, but I couldn't hold it and bursted out laughing. He started laughing too. 

"Shhh!" We looked over at the girl who was helping with sound, put her finger to her lips hushing us. We giggled and looked at each other putting our fingers to our lips also. Then poked each other because we couldn't stop giggling backstage. 

"Stop laughing!" I whispered. 

"I... c-can't... haha... help... haha... i-i-it. Pfffttt haha..." Lay just kept laughing every time he tried to be serious and quiet, only causing me to laugh and some of the other students to look at us like we were aliens on crack for the first time. 

"Ohkay... We need the first group to get ready. We're starting." The students were all getting ready, straightening whatever needed to be straightened, and getting touch ups with make up and hair. Seona and I were up after the fifth group. I could hear the audience chattering faintly on the other side. And just as the first group stepped past the black curtains the audience cheered with excitement, it was so loud that even I felt like I was already on-stage in front of them. Finally, the audience died down and the music played, the performance was stronger than ever and the crowd cheered and 'whooped' whenever the performance got really good. I felt myself get nervous and more nervous the closer I got towards the curtains.

"Hey... It's ohkay, you guys are going to do well, don't fret too much."

"Oh! I am not nervous at all." Seona spoke with complete confidence. 

"Oh really? That's good. Then that probably leaves Seohi the 'nervous' one." Lay looked at me smirking. 

"Don't tease me now..." I huffed. 

"Ohkay! Seohi! Seona! You guys are up next!" Hyoyeon stood behind the black curtains and ushered us over. I breathed out deeply and before I stepped onto the stage Lay grabbed my arm and gave a hug. 

"Do not mind the audience, just think that I am the only one there watching you." I nodded my head and felt at ease, I fixed the mic and finally stepped onto the stage and got into position. I waited for the music to start while my heart was thumping against my chest even before I did anything. It was so quiet and finally... the lights shined on me and the music started. 


(: I am just pumping out chapters hahah... Uhm... if you guys want, please upvote or subscribe- It would give me a lot of encouragement ^-^ 

I feel like the beginning of the story was very meh and hopefully the plots that are coming up will blow your MIND LIKE A WOAHHHHH.