~

I Will Find You Again

"So what song were you thinking of doing?" Lay asked, let's just call him Lay since it's easier. 

"I was thinking It's Me by Kahi." He chuckled a bit and I gave him a look. 

"Ah... Sorry, it's just that Kahi is the same name as my mom." He smiled faintly but even his dimple still showed... I made a promise to marry this man when I was younger and we were together in the past life... Maybe this is why I loved him. That smile. "What?" I flinched and looked at him dumbfoundedly.

"What?"

"You were staring at me... Are you falling in love with me? Hmm... Maybe your mind doesn't remember but your heart does." He poked his finger at my chest. I jolted and felt myself getting hot, I stood up abruptly clearing my throat multiple times and looked around the floor fidgeting. "I'm joking... We're going to deal with that later. So? Show me some of your moves?" 

"Uhh... are you sure? I might not be very good... Since I am just roughly doing some freestyling first..." I rubbed the back of my neck feeling my hands becoming sweaty with nervousness. 

"Hey, go for it. Don't fret too much. Let's see what you got." He leaned himself back onto the mirror raising his arms above and behind his head. I exhaled. Since it was already connected to speakers, I just tapped the play button and it was at an appropriate volume. I took a step back and let the music just flow into my ears. The keyboard piano, the snapping, her little ch-ch-ch-tah, the beat, then her voice filled the little corner. I followed partially Kahi's voice and the beat that echoed in the background. I popped and sharply hit edges with every beat I could try to match with while I would make smooth, slow moves whenever her voice would stretch. Once in a while when the song hit chorus of "I'm so bad girl, I'm so good girl, I'm so y, y girl" I would just do the original choreo. Of course I would love to do my own something to that part but I guess if I freestyled it, it might've been weird. 

When the rapping part came on I put on the best moves I had. Maybe hoping that Lay would be impressed at my full throttle at freestyling Dumbfoundead's part. The song finished and my breaths were irregular. 

"That... was ohkay..." I looked over at Lay who didn't seem the least impressed. I slumped down to the floor. I was hoping he would at least be a little more excited... or maybe said some parts were really cool... Like the rapping part maybe? But I guess not. I felt my confidence crack a tiny bit. 

"Uhm... What do I need to improve on?"

"A lot." I pouted. 

"You used to do that a lot when you were a baby." 

"Hmm? What? Do what?"

"That pout habit of yours."

"Oh! Yeah..." He smiled then straightened himself out. 

"Maybe I should help you with the choreography. I know you were freestyling, but freestyling isn't going to get you anywhere. Unless you are good at remembering what you have just done and can re-do them." I shook my head ashamed. "It's alright. Let's just start off with parts of the song that you know what you want to do. It's easier to do the parts where you think you've got the hang of it. It seemed like the rapping part really got you going so maybe we can do that first?" I nodded my head enthusiasitically. He gave out a few haha's and continued on. "You did have some sick moves..." Of course this got me giddy, he thought some of my moves were sick, "... I don't remember them quite well, but some of them stuck to me so I can relay those moves and help you put it into routine. OH! And another thing, when you make a routine, try to make it flow smoothly, not rushed, not fast and jumpy to get on with the next big, best move you've got. Learn how to use transitioning between big moves." 

"Ohhh... I understand. Wow, thank you." I nodded my head amazed at the advice he had just given me. It was... just, I never thought that choreography was more about flowing smoothly rather than making big moves to catch the audience's attention. 

"Oh and about the big moves, sometimes, the best, big moves are little movements such as isolating one part of your body, say like you freeze your whole body, but one of your legs was up and just as the beat is about to pop, you sharply step at the right time, that can make the routine seem out of the ordinnary and awe-striking." 

"Oh. My. God. You're just a god at this dancing thing aren't you?" He bit his lip shyly. 

"Well, I've had years of training and I'm just passing down advice from the seniors that helped me with dance. Just so you know, I didn't even start dancing until after I got into the company. I was just a plain student hoping to get the best marks and a good job and come back to marry you." I blushed slightly at the word "marry". 

"Ahh... You must be a good dancer... Are you one of the main dancers?" 

"Yes." He replied firmly. 

"Wow!" I clapped my hands together and lightly laughed. "I hope to become a main dancer for a group..." I shyly said. "I mean, at first I didn't want to become an Idol... But now looking at you, how much you can learn and how much you can just do it with the loud cheers of fans... I feel like maybe it might be nice to be an Idol." 

"Uhh... Well, kinda. The fans are very supportive... But know this, whatever you choose to do will have pros and cons. Being an Idol can be a dream, but in this country, achieving that dream is only granted with hard-work, determination, and a strong will of being able to stand up for yourself and ignoring the negative that hovers behind those computer screens. I can't say that being an Idol is going to be easy. Just know that." 

"Wow. I love you." I breathed. I was in complete awe at how informative and real Lay was. How deep he was in situations, how he seemed to be able to nitpick out parts and instead of sugar coating his words, he tells you what is really behind those screens of "this is what's so good about doing it", whether it be strengthening or just weakening in a person's self-esteem and confidence. I saw Lay blush and widen his eyes a little bit when he heard the three words I had breathed. "Ah! Sorry! Was that sudden? I mean, I just really love how deep you were... I've never had a chance to come by someone so deep like you. It's comforting." 

"Oh... It's ohkay... I just found it surprising how you threw those three words out so casually..." He looked away as if embarrassed at how hard I stared at him. "I mean, those three words are very special to me so I wouldn't be able to say them so casually like you. I can say I like you, but those three words... there's more meaning behind saying those three words, well to me, there should be."

"You are one hella deep guy. I like that about you." I grinned from ear to ear. His cheeks began to redden a little bit more. "Hey... do you sincerely like me? I mean, because say we were reincarnations, no matter what... We are still different people, only with a past that intertwined us together. I mean, I might not be the same person you once loved." Lay looked at me then his eyes began to wander as if the biggest plot twist literally just gave him a big slap in the face. 

"That is definitely true." He nodded. "But even so, I sincerely still like you." Hah... He said "like" instead of "love", must mean a lot then if it was towards me even.

"Even if the Red Strings of Fate don't think we should be together?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean..." I paused for a moment, this was the first time I actually spoke about my belief in the red strings of fate, "What if in the past life I was destined to be with you, but in this life... Maybe I am destined to be with someone else?" He looked at me kind of shocked.

"Well then, how about we go against that kind of destiny?"

"But I don't know if I love you." I spoke with slight desperation that maybe... maybe all this could be just an act, that maybe I could be in love with someone else and he is left with memories from the reincarnated past and our childhood past... alone with the love that I can't return. I am scared that what if I can't love him back... what if I cannot remember anything at all... never maybe and I can't return all those years of him hoping we would get together go to waste. "I'm sorry" I whispered. 

"No. It's ohkay. I figured this is how it would turn out to be. Maybe we can just forget about it and just be friends then. Start anew?" I was hesitant at first but because I loved being around him so much... And he was a major connection in the entertainment world, I thought, why not?

"Yeah sure!" 


YOOOOOOOOOO WASSAAAAAAAAAP. So like, yeah idunno the paragraphs I am writing are starting to get long, I need to start breaking them up. Don't want them to end up like a BIG PARAGRAPH TAKING UP HALF THE WEB PAGE. But yehh... This kinda shoots a little painful bullet through my heart though... I FEEL LIKE I AM WRITING THE VOW MOVIE NOW. I SWEAR. I DON'T WANNA COPYRIGHT. BUT I FEEL LIKE THIS STORY IS GONNA TURN OUT THAT WAY MAN. UGH. DAMMIT. WHY. 

Anyways... When there was that one line where it was "sugar coating words" I didn't know what words to use at first so I was gonna say pouring sugar over his words.... Like whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut O____o 

Anyways. Another update. Kinda just wanna get the chapters going since like school is about to come up and my passion for things run fast (like die down). So I'm trying to pump out everything as fast and best as I could but efficient story publishing worthy. 

Oh... and as you may HAVE noticed... My deepness about some things... 1. the dancing thing. 2. the little part about being/doing something. There will always be pros and cons. 3. "I love you" -to me, I think it feels like saying I love you is A BIG COMMITMENT GURLFRAND. 

But hey guys I don't wanna be that person that is like teaching you on how to live- I just express how I feel about things. 

ANYWAYS. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPPIE. Hopefully I don't talk so much anymore T________T (AUTHOR NOTE)