~

I Will Find You Again

"Uh... Seona what are you doing here? How'd you find me too?" I walked up to the door and leaned against it.

"Oh! Since this is my first day here I thought I'd get the expert, you, to just show me around and I had to ask around where you were. Fortunately the people were very nice to me." She grinned and tip-toed with her hands behind her back. I didn't get nice treatment when I first came here... I shook my head lightly and faintly smiled at her. 

"Uhm... I guess I can show you around, hold up." I turned around to face Beora and called out to her as she carressed her fingernails with light . "BEORA! I'm going to show my sister around, do you want to come along or just do your thang?" She stared at me blankly then flicked her wrist and went back to looking at her fingers. I shrugged and turned to my sister. "Let's go then." 

"She seemed kinda rude... Is that normal?" I shot a glance at her and shrugged my shoulders.

"She does that some times when someone takes me away from her." I lied... She acts like that because you're here Seona... 

"Oh..." Seona looked down at the floor as her heels scuffed against the white marble tiles. 

I cleared my throat and being the tour guide I had to be for my sister, I would gesture my arms and hands towards each room. "This is the singing room... dancing room... music room... study room... gym... english... korean history... classic literature... ...." It was the same thing. Show a room, say what it's used for and continue with the next room. Of course along the whole way guys checked her out and maybe striked small talk with her which she happily responded back. Maybe that's why I didn't have a nice welcoming treatment... Maybe I was just reserved and barely talked to people... But I was just the shy kinda girl. Agh, whatever. It's my second year might as well enjoy it and start getting acquainted with people. 

Because having connections... Is your best friend when coming into the entertainment world. 

"Heyyy... Seohi?" Seona closed the distance between our faces and waved her hand in front of me. I snapped back and stared blankly at her. 

"What?" 

"The bell just rang and we apparently have class together." She pointed to the first period on her and my schedule. Performing Arts. I heaved and fluttered my eyelids heavily. Performing Arts is practically the only class where all the 10's, 11's, and 12's come together so that we can be grouped especially with people we are not familiar with or familiar with, depends how much you know people, start getting comfortable with our social and communicative skills, and whatever else this class is focused on that has to do with being "on camera" and figuring out where we belong for our debut and doing this right in the morning is not relaxing.

Seona held my wrist firmly, not too hard where she yanks or too light where I could easily just slip my hand through but with a firm grip. That's too bad, if she held it tight it enough I wouldn't mind being dragged, since I am not willingly walking to the class, if she held it light enough I could've just skipped this class... I hated this class. I was almost an anti-social. Of course, arriving to the class, we had the same teacher, Ms. KPOP Idol Sensation, Hyoyeon. I loved her, just hated her class. 

"Alright class of the second semester." Hyoyeon clapped her hands and spoke with authority in her very cheerful voice. How does she manage to be so cheerful in the morning? I pulled my hood over as I lengthened the bottom so that it covered my . Of course Beora was already there with her head between her knees pouting and tapping her toes onto the somewhat scraped black tiles. Seona let go of my wrist finally and I settled myself comfortably beside Beora. 

"Hey."

"Hey." She replied back. "How was it?"

"Annoying. Bothersome."

"I can see it on your face." 

"Yeah, because she could've asked the people that kept small talking her."

"You're her sister. Whatever." 

"Hmm..."

"Funny how much we just don't like her."

"Yeah why do we not like her?" I turned my head curiously at Beora. She gave a side glare and had the face of "are-you-seriously-asking-me-that?" She turned back facing the teacher who's voice was nearly inaudible to me, merely just background sound like a faded beat in a song. 

"Because of that incident." I looked down... Oh yeah... That one incident. That one incident changed how I saw Seona. I dropped my head on my knees with my arms around my legs and slowly shut my eyes listening to Hyoyeon do what she does every semester, the introduction. 

A long time went by and I couldn't tell whether the whole day went by or just two minutes... Sadly, only ten minutes went by for the introduction. Now it was time for Hyoyeon to put us into our "temporary" grouping. Of course she had it all laid out already, what did she spend the summer on besides comebacks, concerts, dancing, singing, training, practicing... the exhausting life of a KPOP Idol. She probably just grouped us last minute with the major we all were categorized into. There were four groups, the first and probably most valued, singing. Seona was in that one for sure. Second, which wasn't very focused on as much as singing but is a talent that non-singers can pass with, dancing, Beora was in that group. Third, the double talented. Which had me in it. But I was more "experienced" and "effective" with dancing. So I was put into the dancing group in the end. Plus, it's not like the dancing group weren't going to sing at all... We all had to. Fourth, was the rapping group, never really dug in with these guys. They all looked bad- every time they hung around the hallways. 

"Ohkay! So I was thinking of trying out a blood-related concept with you and your sister." I snapped my head up, my lips a little swelled and my eyes droopy. We were the only blood-related kids out of the whole school... Well, just for this class maybe, I was exaggerating. Others are probably siblings but just had the luck of not having the same class together. I need to get out more and start knowing people. Maybe they are trying the blood-related concept with other classes... I inhaled deeply with my nose and stared at Hyoyeon, tilting my head slightly to the left. "We just thought we'd try something different for once." Hyoyeon cracked up a smile then turned around and started grouping the other kids. I looked over at Beora with eyes that said "I-swear-to-Buddha-they-want-me-to-suffer". Beora tried holding behind her little snicker as I rolled my eyes and gave a very non-friendly punch on the arm. 

She whimpered a small "ow" before she stood up and brushed off the floor dust that was on her and walked towards the group she was assigned to. I groaned a little and waited for Seona to walk over after talking to the Seniors. She's already hitting up the upper classmen. She makes it seem so easy. I took out my iPod and scrolled through the songs that we could do while I waited for her arrival. I stared at the artists', can't do guys, too bad, they have the best songs to dance to... I sighed. 

Hmmm... Somewhere along the lines of 2NE1's for singing sake's, In The Club, Stay Together, Lonely, and You and I. If it were considering my dancing then maybe Falling in Love, I Love You, Pretty Boy, I Am The Best, Can't Nobody, Clap Your Hands, Follow Me, and Please Don't Go. But of course we didn't have to do 2NE1 songs. Since CL was rapping in most of them, I'd probably be rapping it or something...? I mean we could do Secret's Talk That? But I would have do some kinda very seductive or provocative dancing... AISH. I scratched my head that was covered by my thick hood. Oooooh... I tapped onto the song It's Me by Kahi. That's probably the perfect one. The best one actually. But then there's Hyuna... but she's really y concept. I sighed after considering the chosen songs for a bit longer... It's definitely It's Me by Kahi. 

Wow... That took me like... a little longer than expected... AND WHERE IS SEONA?! Is she still talking to the seniors? I turned around and my sister was standing over my shoulder and smiled that innocent smile of hers. 

"Is that the song we're going to do?" She asked innocently. I nodded my head with my mouth slightly open, since her sudden appearance sorta surprised me. "Oh! But Dumbfoundead is rapping a part of it... What do we do with that?" 

"We leave it as it is. We can always have his voice recorded. We just need you and me to sing parts. But I just sing the chorus with you since I mainly just dance around. They are more focused on if we can sing during our "first performance" then afterwards it's the dancing group's turn to just freestyle or choreograph to whatever song and then we get assessed and then we graduate into our moment of trainee years and then debut. But that's a long ways. They spend these three years seeing how much you can improve first. If you're capable enough, then you're a pass and good to go, but if there's barely anything oustandingly better each year you come back, they most likely would transfer you to a public school." I shrugged my shoulders as if it were no big deal and watched Kahi dance to the song. 

"Wow..." Seona gasped with awe. "So... this first part is just focused on singers?" 

"Maybe. It could be the assessment of how well we can cover a song and perform it on stage." I shrugged again. 

"Then shouldn't we... ah... nevermind. This song is good anyways. But can't you rap? I mean, since you actually do a little bit of rapping, you can just rap Dumbfoundead's part. It'd make the performance cooler too." Seona crouched down and stared at me with pleading eyes. I stared into those glossy, chocolate orbs then looked away. 

"Maybe. I'll think about it." She pouted and whined a bit poking my side. I jolted and scooted myself over. "I said I'll think about it. Doesn't mean it'll be a no. Plus, rapping... Is different than singing." Seona squealed and clasped her hands together. 

"YAY! Ohkay well, I'm going to go practice the song now." She stood up abruptly and skipped away giggling. I exhaled tiredly and stood up to an empty corner with a mirror... there were mirrors every where... on all four walls. You literally had no privacy in this room. I plugged my earbuds in and gathered myself into my own world. I thought to myself, hmm... Maybe I can do my own choreography and some of the original choreography from the song. Ohkay... yeah, I'll do that. I just need a little spark of inspiration and time to think about how I would like convey the song into body of arts and expressions. 

"HELLO! WE ARE ONE! EXO!" I turned around and squinted at the big line of boys standing by the door. Of course I was in the furthest corner so nobody really saw me. How many are there? I counted them one by one... 1, 2... 4... 7... 9... 10, 11. 11?! DAYUM. I widened my eyes in amazment and pulled a plug since Hyoyeon seemed like she needed everyone to listen in. 

"I would like to introduce, as most of you may know, EXO. They've attended this school and graduated and are coming back to just help you youngsters... Just to get the flow of things and help improve your performance." Girls were squealing in excitement and pointing out their biases. I honestly was not into this group... Not just yet. I mean, I've heard about them, a lot, mostly about their saesang fans... but I guess that's why their saesang fans are just... over the top. The boys were good-looking, can't deny that. Seona ran over and stood by me so that everyone was in their following groups and the EXO member that is assigned to one of the 11 groups got to know the youngsters one-on-one.

I didn't really care who was assigned to us, as long as he wasn't such a jerk and maybe him being a dancer would be an absolute plus for me... I need to get to know a dancer. Connections. The main point. 

"And we'll just have Lay go to the two sisters over there." I looked over at a very body-toned guy walking towards us who was quite tall, well, tall enough for me, since I alone am a shorty and my sister had a tall-model like body. Of course I bowed and introduced myself and my sister, just for formalities and politeness.

"Hello! My name is Seohi and this is my sister Seona." 

"I know." He gave a smile that showed his right dimple. 

"Oh? Y-Y-You know? Uh... Did you get a folder containing information about us beforehand or...?" I look at him like it was such an unfamiliar thing for people to know us, especially an Idol like him. He shook his head and smiled biting his lips slightly, still showing that dimple of his. 

"Don't you remember Seohi? Maybe you don't since my name is currently different and we haven't seen each other since I left when you were 5." I looked at him like he was crazy now, raising one eyebrow. Then suddenly Seona bursted out with that very flirtatious voice of hers.

"Oh! Oh my god. Yixing?" The guy looked over at her like as if questioning why my sister had recognized him and not me. He looked at her then back at me, then back at Seona.  

"Uhh... Your name is Seona right? You always stayed at your grandma's so I barely met you when we were younger."

"Ah... Yeah, I loved grandma so much. The countryside was home to me. But I remember you, there were plenty of pictures of you in our house. You've grown into a very handsome man." She scratched the back of her head and shyly fidgeted around. He laughed shyly slightly hovering a breathless "Thank you" towards her.  I did not like this cute little flirty scene... I felt like my heart just wanted to throb with some kinda wicked moment to strangle the living out of one of them. 

"Oh! Ah... Seohi..." Lay looked at me noticing my dark expression, "Do you not remember our promise?" 

"Uh no." I furrowed my brows slightly. He looked like he was taken aback at my response. "I'm sorry, the only thing that has any reminant of you are pictures. I surely don't know how close we were but I'm sorry to say that I don't remember a single thing about our relationship." He aggressively combed his fingers through his hair while exhaling with disappointment. 

"I thought you would at least recognize me, but this is way worse. Are you joking with me right now? How can you not remember your Yixing? Your Lay?" 

"My Yixing? My Lay? What are you even talking about?" I looked over at Seona who seemed uncomfortable being in the middle of all this. "Seona, maybe you can go to your friends for a little bit, I think me and Lay need to do some straightening out to do." Seona looked over at me and gave an inaudible "OK" with and walked away bouncing off her toes. There was heavy silence between me and this Lay or Yixing.. Or whatever his name was. 

"Please don't joke around Seohi. It's been maybe ten years? We finally meet again and we can build back our reincarnated love." I stepped back from his strange little story of reincarnation. I scoffed and laughed a bit.

"Reincarnation isn't real. You're a weird fella." His eyes darkened.

"It's real. I have been reincarnated to find you and spend the rest of my life with you. How can you not remember what I said to you back then? I promised you... I will find you again." He whispered desperately the last five words. Suddenly, pain surged through my head like someone had shot a bullet through it. I stumbled down onto the floor hissing and at that moment I saw myself in a car looking over to a man, we were holding hands, blood was everywhere and his raspy, strangled voice said to me, "I will find you again." I snapped my eyes open and shook my head. 

"Hey are you ohkay?" Lay held me up from behind for support. Thank goodness everyone was preoccupied with their own EXO member and conversating so they did not see me stumble. I nodded and just held my head in my hand. What was that? I realized Lay was still holding onto me and I pulled myself away from him. 

"I think I should tell you... Maybe I don't remember because I got into an accident? Maybe it happened right after you left? I probably wasn't able to remember because we had some emotional farewell that really impacted me? So maybe that's why I can't remember you." I gave him a questioned look. 

"But you remember everyone else?" 

"Mmm... Yes." I nodded my head assertive that what I am confirming was definite truth. He looked at me... a sad expression obvious on his face.

"Oh... so you have no memory or recollection of us." He put a little emphasis on "us" and looked away. Then looked back, forced a smile and sighed. "Then maybe I just need to help you remember. But we'll look into that later. Let's focus on the performance you have to do in a month. Lots to do in a month." 


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. SO. Yeh. This is really long O_O Holy shat. I typed a lot. I LIKE IT MUAHAH. Anyways... So wow, Yixing is now informed of her memory loss. That . But don't worry... Yixing is very hopeful that he can bring back those memories (:

I hope you guys enjoyed it (: