~

I Will Find You Again

"Eh? She's laughing. She's barely smiled or laughed genuinely within the few months we've been with her... We tried a lot of things to make her happy... But it was never a genuine smile." Mother looked over her shoulder watching the two children play with each other. 

"No? That's weird... Yixing didn't laugh or smile genuinely for a long time also until he heard about Seohi. He's seven years old... He should be having a great time." 

"Children are mysterious little creatures." Mother sighed and shrugged, turning her head back to prep for the Baby Shower. 


SEOHI'S POV

I grab onto the little boys' leg and try to pull myself closer, thankfully he picked me up and put me in his lap. I felt like a weak and disabled baby. All I could do was speak gibberish and grab things clumsily and drool. While I was looking up at the pretty boy, he turned around and grabbed a tissue and wiped my drool. Then something flashed in my mind. A very grown up adult was wiping off food from a woman's lips... I shook my head trying to rid of what seemed like a made up imagination... Or a memory. 

The party began, it was such a hassle, all the adults wanted to carry me and all I wanted was to be in that boy's lap and play with him. But he just sat on the couch and watched me get passed around. I would pout and frown as ladies continued to try to make me happy while he would flash a small smile that had dimples once in a while. That made me smile too causing the other ladies to think that I smiled because of them. I would frown at them afterwards. 

Finally all the ladies had a round with me and gave me back to my mom. I pouted and reached out to the boy in front of me. I want to be with you so much. Mom noticed my desperation and chuckled a little. 

"Seohi... Do you like Yixing?" She tilted her head to the side and I just automatically nod as if it's the most dumbest question anyone could ever ask. She sighed happily and passed me onto the little boy, whose name was Yixing. Within the next few years, we were inseparable and no one could go in between us... Because we are the reincarnation of the past us. We were destined to meet again... And just as his last words were, "I will find you again." 

Thank you for finding me again Lay. 


5 YEARS LATER


 

"It's too bad you guys are moving to China for a bit." Mother frowned and held onto Kahi's hands. Kahi frowned too and pulled her long time best friend in for an emotional hug. I stared at the boy and hid behind my mom... I don't want to cry in front of him. He walked towards me and grabbed my hand, he was 12 years old. 

"I will come back to marry you. Promise me that! I will come back, so don't you forget about me." Yixing gave me a hug and I felt myself burst into uncontrollable tears. 

"Let's go now Yixing, we have to catch the plane." Yixing let go and smoothed down my hair and smiled showing his dimple smile one last time before we part. He stood up and walked to the car with his shoulders slumped. He sat hunched sadly in the car and looked over at me through the window and rolled it down.

"DON'T YOU FORGET SEOHI!" Yixing yelled through the car window as it slowly began driving away. No... Don't go just yet... I felt my heart throbbing and I ran out into the middle of the road and screamed, 

"I WON'T YIXING!" But I guess I couldn't fulfill my part of the promise... Just as their car turned the corner, another car was speeding right up my ally. Mom screamed and ran towards me but it was too late... The car couldn't stop.


OHKAY I KNOW. ANOTHER REALLY SHORT CHAPTER. BUT I PROMISE YOU THE NEXT ONE WILL AT LEAST BE LONGER. AGH. ANYWAYS. This chapter but the ending is totally worth it. Sorry guys. It's like... past 12 AM. And I am actually gonna write up another chapter before I dip. WHICH I MEAN IS THE LONG CHAPTER. Not LONGEST, or REALLY LONG, but a decent amount that holds a lot of something. Like, juicy story stuff. JUICY STORY STUFF. O_____o I am so weird... Naming things. 

So Imma just leave you guys with a picture of the MAN OF YO DREAMS BECAUSE I AM JUST THAT NICE. AND I WANTED TO SEE HIS FACE HAHAHHAHA. Ohkay shut up Sarah... Here you guys go (: --->

I SWEAR TO THE LAHD. LAHD HAVE MERCY ON MY KOKORO. How can you resist those dimples... Hahha. Man... he's adorable isn't he?? Ohkay IMMA GO WRITE UP THE NEXT CHAPPIEEEEEEEEEEEE. SWITCH TO WORK MODE HOLLA FOR A LAY BAE.