~

I Will Find You Again

10 years together, I was 30 and he was 37. Age was just a number between us, we didn't care for things like that. 

It was our 10th anniversary. We were coming home from our dinner, his eyes fixated on the road while I held his hand, just like the first time he gave me a drive as a couple. Our silence was a comfort and we didn't need words to fill our moments because being together was enough for both of us. 

"I need to tell you something..." I looked over at Lay with my brows furrowed a little, what did he want to say? 

"What is it?"

"If anything ever happens to us..." He squeezed my hand... What does he want to say? My heart was beginning to thump rapidly, "If anything were to happen... I will always love you." I laughed. 

"Lay... What are you saying? We're always going to be together, you're giving me a scare." I saw his eyes glance over to me but he didn't turn his head. Something seemed off... Something seemed strange.

We stopped at a red light and Lay looked over from side to side, as if something will zoom by if we drove into the intersection. The lights for the perpindicular street was green, then yellow, then red. Lay squeezed my hand tightly and mumbled three words under his breath, "I love you." I looked over at him and he let go of my hand abruptly, holding the wheel with both of his hands and slamming his foot on the pedal. I was scared and couldn't react, what is going on?! After passing only the intersection, Lay slowed down and sighed heavily. He grabbed my hand again and interlaced his fingers with mine and kissed the ring tenderly. 

"What is going on Lay?"

"Thank god they weren't there."

"Lay who is they?" He hesitated before he opened his mouth and before he could vocally say anything, I saw two headlights advancing towards his door and Lay turned to me and shouted before I turned to look out my window... A pair of headlights were quickly advancing towards my passenger door too. 

Within a split second, all I could see was glass shattering. Our bodies were thrown around like ragged dolls, I can't let Lay's hands go, I held as tight as I could and he did so back. Everything was suddenly black

"Keep your eyes open..." I could hear his breathless, raspy voice as I fluttered my eyes open wearily. The dashboard and everything else was so bloody... I could hear strangled breathing... I could hear someone's heavy footsteps on the car's hood. I saw someone's dark figure under the flickering street light and my heart was pounding of immense fear now, "I will find you again." I looked over at Lay before the dark figure pulled the trigger and shot him before my eyes. 

"Lay...? Lay... Lay...! No!" My whispers were desperate and my chest was aching and I felt my throat tighten. I squeezed his hand with the only strength I had left. His grip was loose, then I felt something shoot through me and I gasped for air. 

I lost my memory that day, I lost everything that day... And I left everyone in the world that day. 

The funeral was held for us both. Both of our families were in pain and police investigations were pestered with to find the culprit. He was found 20 years later... The day I was born... Again. 

"Born December 1st 2098." The doctor pulled off his mask as he watched the couple hold their new baby girl. The nurse recorded and questioned and the doctor replied with precision. The couple looked at each other with love and smiled at the crying baby. The mother cared for her child with great love, but the baby was always solemn, there was rarely any smiles coming from her. 

"The baby shower is tonight right?" The father asked. 

"Yes it is honey... You'll be with KiWong Oppa and Kahi Unnie right?" 

"Yeah, I'll be with KiWong and Kahi will help you out. Their child is gonna be with Kahi at the party though." 

"Oh! Yixing is going to be there? Yixing is so cute, he's always smiling and wanting to visit us. Seohi barely smiles. Hopefully Yixing's smile will make Seohi smile too." The father nodded and his wife's hair. 

"HEYYY!! Where's the baby?!" Kahi exclaimed as she busted through the doors with bags on each arm. The mother smiled and nudged her chin towards the baby curiously fiddling around with a toy. Kahi gasped excitedly and dropped her bags as she ran to the baby and lifted the child. "HOW ADORABLE!" The baby looked so confused and surprised at the lady holding her up. "Yo. What did you name her? Seoha?" 

"No. Seohi." The mother wiped a dish dry and placed it gently in the cabinet. 

"Ahhh! Seohi... YAH! Yixing-ah! Come over here and play with Seohi. I gotta help NaNa with some stuff." Kahi settled Seohi down on the floor beside Yixing who was smiling very wide at Seohi. Seohi pouted then giggled trying to grab onto Yixing. 

"I have found you again." 


WELL. The first chapter is done. Hopefully it gave a perfect kick-start. Uhm................... Yeah. Hopefully it doesn't seem dumb either. I know this chapter is short, but it's the intro and I didn't wanna drag it out and stuff. Because this is just gonna cover the basics. The only time the chapters will be long is when the event is JUICY AND REAL IMPORTANT OR JUST Y'KNOW, INFORMATIVE. Or likeeeeeeeeee.... Idunno what I wanted to say. DAMMIT. OH OH OHOHOHOHO. Like skipping through time. OMG THERE WE GO. OMG. 

ANYHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I just want to thank before hand in sticking around. I might be late or like how do you say it... sloooooooooooow to update, but I assure you, this story- I AM NOT ABANDONING THIS BABY. LAHD HAVE MERCY ON THIS STORY. But some times I will be like POUNDING THE KEYS AND UPDATING TWO CHAPTERS IN A SINGLE NIGHT BAM. But that just means it'll be rushed and stupid so I just want to avoid that and take my time. I actually held off this story for a bit so I could update a few chapters. Hee hee (;