No Happiness in Paradise

A Fake Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's POV:

Seoyoo sat next to the window of the van, squished next to L. Woohyun had to sit up front because he had to make some calls with the vocal trainers, and it was too noisy in the back of the van. Without Woohyun's jokes and bullying, Sungyeol was making up for it. He was laughing loudly and pounding Dongwoo on the back. They seemed to forget that Seoyoo was there.

 

"Hi Seoyoo," said L. "How... are you?"

 

"Uh... good?" Seoyoo replied, embarassed to be sitting so close to him. If only it was Woohyun... if only, if only! Seoyoo gave a nervous laugh and L started to laugh too. He was smiling for the first time that day. But the moment didn't last long.

 

"What are you guys laughing about over there?" said Dongwoo, squinting his eyes. "Something funny?"

 

"Nah," Seoyoo said, smiling happily. "Just me and L."

 

Woohyun whipped around and dropped his phone to the ground. He furiously looked back at the other members. "What!?"

 

Seoyoo flinched. Woohyun was acting so different. Was he usually that furious? Did he really look mad or was he faking it? Or was this all a secret camera, and all the Infinite members would be nice and sweet like they were on TV again?

 

"Dude," hissed Hoya. "The girl!"

 

Seoyoo didn't hear Hoya whispered, because she was busy playing with the bracelet that was on her wrist. Hoya was busy whispering and giving Woohyun angry eyebrow lifts, and Woohyun was rolling his eyes around like he didn't give a .

 

"I like your bracelet," said L. He grinned, one half of his smile pulling up higher than the other half. "It's really pretty." He cautiously reached out and touched the silver bracelet. It had a gold crown pendent in the middle of it.

 

"Thank you," breathed Seoyoo. Was he just trying to flatter her? Up close, L was dazzling and extremely good looking. She couldn't help but stare a little bit at L, with wide open.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter