Fake Smiles!

A Fake Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV:

Woohyun's eyes seemed to pop right out of his head when he saw the girl. He whipped around, and luckily, Sungyeol put his arms around Woohyun. The girl seemed to be watching them with a pure 'Icannotbelievethisisfreakinghappening' face.

 

"Errrrr hello," Woohyun said, his voice muffled since Sungyeol was pressing up against him. Feeling awkward, Woohyun pushed his friend away and stepped out of the elevator. He crossed his arms and acted like he was cold... but all that he was trying to do was to cover up his huge exposed chest.

 

The girl's eyes were the size of the moon and she was trembling as she looked up to Woohyun and Sungyeol.

 

"You must be the ticket number 99 girl!" Woohyun exclaimed, smiling.

 

No response.

 

"Seoyoo," a man came over and grabbed her hand. "Come this way please to the meeting room." The girl left without hesitation, pulling her pink suitcase hurridly behind her.

 

"This is your fault!" Woohyun hissed. "Now she's pissed at me! And we're going to be living with her for a week! Or more!"

 

"I was trying to protect you and your... body!" Sungyeol snapped back. He stuck out his tongue at Woohyun and ran to the meeting room. Woohyun followed him, his arms still wrapped around his own body. Seoyoo wasn't in the room yet, so the two boys began to relax. But their manager didn't look too happy. He started glaring at them with menacing eyes.

 

"You boys are five minutes late!" the manager lashed out. "And on a day like this!"

 

"Sorry," Sungyeol said. He jerked his thumb over to Woohyun. "This man over here had some problems."

 

"Woohyun, are you cold?" the manager eyed him suspiciously. "You look like you're extremely cold... hugging yourself like that."

 

"No, I'm fine." 

 

YOUR POV (SEOYOO'S)

That was the SCARIEST moment you have ever had in your life. Seeing the two celebrities that you've dreamed about for 24/7 for many years- standing in front of you in the elevator pulling at each other's shirts... or more like both of them tugging at Woohyun's shirt. And your bias spoke to you. Woohyun spoke to you! And you couldn't reply because your throat closed up and you felt like you were going to die.

 

Now you were in a seperate room, and the man who took you in there was making last minute phone calls. He gave you a piece of paper and told you to write down some information about yourself.

 

You wanted to write: "I AM CURRENTLY OBSESSIVELY IN LOVE WITH NAM WOOHYUN!" But Woohyun was in the room right next to you... and maybe the man would read your paper outloud! You didn't want to risk any chances, and didn't put it down.

 

"Let's go, Seoyoo," t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter