Silver Life

A Fake Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Han River was beautiful, and the Infinite Members and you were enjoying the view. It was nice to get out of the house without any stress piled up on your shoulders. The wind whipped around you and Infinite stood on the bank of the river looking down at the water swirling under them. Woohyun followed you from behind and took your hand, smiling as he did. L grinned when he saw you both, but you could see pain and regret flashing in his eyes. 

The Infinite members were talking together and were having fun just like you imagined how they would be in the beginning. There were no bounderies, hate or enemies in the group; only loving brothers.

 

"It's gorgeous," breathed Hoya, pulling Dongwoo closer to him. "Isn't it?"

Dongwoo nodded. "You know the last time we came to the Han River, we weren't friends."

"We weren't?" Hoya laughed. "How do you remember?"

"Because the last time we came here... Woohyun, Sungyeol and I went and ditched you guys remember?"

"Oh, the day you guys threw L's shoes in the river and Sunggyu had to go fetch them?" Hoya raised his eyebrows.

Dongwoo threw his head back and laughed, earning a 'BE QUIET' from Leader Gyu. "Yes, that day, Hoya." 

Hoya hunched his shoulders and let out a long sigh. "Do you think this'll last?"

"Yes," Dongwoo nodded firmly, slinging his arm around Hoya's shoulder. "It will, Hoya, don't worry."

 

"Catch me if you can!" Sungjong screamed and giggled as he ran around the pathway.

"Cannot!" gasped Sunggyu, giving up and sitting on the floor. "Too old!"

"Wahhh!" Sungyeol leaped forward and swiped at Sungjong, but the maknae ducked and ran up along the path, pointing and laughing at his two hyungs. 

"I win, I win!" Sungjong cried. "I call the single bed today!"

"Sure," Sunggyu waved his hand showing that he didn't care.

"And," continued Sungjong pouting, "I demand that the sign on our door should change. What kind of name is 'Leader Sunggyu and his little dongsaengs'??" 

"Hey, I like it!" bawled out Sunggyu.

"I want to be the Sung Brothers," Sungjong grinned. "SUNGgyu, SUNGyeol, SUNG..."

"Yeah, yeah, we know why," Suggyu snapped. "Fine, change it. But I put in so much work making the poster right now. I spent lots of money to make 'Leader Gyu' extra sparkly and gold."

"That's why I don't like it," laughed Sungjong, running over and sitting in his hyung's lap. "Agree?"

"I like the new idea," Sungyeol smiled. "Love it."

"You know, I was so scared of Sungyeol hyung before," Sungjong admitted. "Whenever he came into the house, I'd like dive into my room and literally hide under the covers. And I'd turn on my headphones really loud because Sungyeol hyung has this habit of screaming really really loud!"

"Thanks," Sungyeol made a face. "No wonder I never saw you around the house... was I that scary?"

Sunggyu and Sungjong nodded in unison. "Very."

 

"Let's go get something to drink," Woohyun pulled on Seoyoo's arm and L's arm. "I'm thirsty."

The three walked along the pathway and came to a small Seven-Eleven. 

"Infinite!" Two girls screamed and tumbled along the grass to meet them. Seoyoo shrank back and Woohyun and L put on their fan-service smiles. "Hello there!"

"Myungsoo opppa!" the two girls giggled and pushed each other. "Myungsoo!"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter