White Confession

A Fake Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUR POV:

L didn't let you out of his sight. He kept his arms wrapped around you so that you wouldn't disappear. He fed you KimBab that Dongwoo had brought and some Banana Milk that Sungjong had said 'would make you better in seconds!' 

"Infinite's practice time!"

"Oh. Good luck guys!" you tried to pull away from L, but he kept you pressed to his chest. 

"Can she follow us to the practice?" Sunggyu asked. "She's a close friend."

A close friend. Those three words kept on ringing in your ears. This was a miracle. This was like a fantasy. This was like Paradise. You followed, or more like youstucktoL and L walked over to the practice room with the rest of the members. 

"She's going to have to sit in the audience crowd," a man said. He had a script in his hand. "Go now, little girl."

L wrapped his arms around you even more. "She's going to stay with us!"

"C'mon, L," Dongwoo whined. "She's not a little kid. And she's not going to get kidnapped in three minutes."

"Yeah, L," you fidgeted from his grip. "Please? I'll be fine."

"Then bring a chair. Seoyoo's going to sit right in front of the stage so that I can watch her," L barked at the men. The man shuffled around and finally brought up a chair close to the stage.

Your stomach was jumping in excitement. L walked over to the chair and after thinking about it for a while- he pushed the chair even closer to the stage so that you were even in front of the camear men. He nodded, "That's better." He placed you gently on the seat. You gasped in shock. From here, you'd be seeing Infinite up so close- actually, you'd probably only be looking at their pants and their shoes.

"Hurry up, L!" called Sunggyu. "We're starting!"

The boys filmed Paradise without a single mistake- each one of them trying their best while flashing winks and glares at the camera to show that they were 'fierce'... except L. He was looking at you for the whole stage performance.

"Cut cut cut! L! You're supposed to be looking at the camera not at the girl!" the man slapped his forehead in frustration. "On tape it looks like you're looking at the floor while dancing for the whole time. And during your part!? You're looking at the floor too!"

"Get a grip man," Sungyeol sighed. "You're not going to die if you don't see her."

L glanced over to you again and you mouthed: "I'M FINE" to him. God, he was so overprotectice.

What you didn't see was that Woohyun was staring at you too.

They finished the dance this time, successfully in which L only looked at you for half the song. ONLY. The camermen sighed but they didn't ask for another retake.

"Let's practice White Confession!" the man twirled two fingers in the air. "Their promotion is later, but let's still practice it. Cameras- off!"

The song started and you squirmed around in your seat. Infinite was smiling, standing close to each other. Woohyun had his professional stage manner on in which he was smiling and waving to the audience seats. There was no audience yet.

"Still..." L sang, looking at you again. You flushed from embarassment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter