All Is Well ♥

A Fake Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It took the pair hours to reach home because they had to walk. But when Seoyoo and Sungyeol reached the house, they saw Infinite standing in front of the old little shack smiling and nodding in front of lots of cameras. When they saw saw Seoyoo and Sungyeol coming home, Sunggyu took off from his position and grabbed Seoyoo and Sungyeol in a head lock. The leader was crying, and was grinning from ear to ear.

"You did it," he was saying. Sungyeol tried to pull his hyung off of him, but the leader didn't let go. "You guys did it!"

Seoyoo slipped out of his grip and ran towards Infinite. There stood Myungsoo and Woohyun both watching her. Myungsoo had on a sweet smile, but Woohyun had on a pained expression- something along the lines of regret and helplessness. She didn't know who to hug first. Myungsoo was so good to her, and cared for her so well. What Woohyun did to her was almost nothing compared to what Myungsoo did.

But while they were gone, Seoyoo worried for Woohyun. Yes, she worried for Myungsoo and his safety but whenever she thought of Woohyun, she heart ached and twisted and turned.

Seoyoo reached out and threw her arms around Nam Woohyun, and the surprised boy almost fell backwards. Myungsoo, L, stood on the side clapping and avoiding both their gazes.

"What happened?" Sungyeol gasped. "Why do all the fun things happen when I'm gone?"

"We didn't just run away, Sungyeol," L said. "We went to Woohyun's old school and we went to find Sungmin."

"Sungmin," Sunggyu muttered. "That bastard."

L smiled and kept on going, "We talked it out. Yes, it took almost six hours to talk everything out and Woohyun and Sungmin almost got into a fistfight... about twelve times, but at the end, we called it off. Sungmin apologized to Woohyun."

"What? Apologized for what?" Sungyeol scratched his head. "Who's Sungmin? Why did he apologize?"

"It's a long story," Woohyun laughed. "Long one, Sungyeol. I'll tell you as a bedtime story tomorrow."

"Sungmin then went and called off the report that he put on Woohyun," L said, nodding. "He told the police officers that he was mistaken about the person and that when the reported the incident, he was just in a bad mood and exaggerated."

"What about Soobin?" Seoyoo whispered. "She had that picture and everything..."

"Media is fast, Seoyoo," Sunggyu grinned. "You're speech helped everyone understand and you're friend backed down. She was interrogated by the police and they found lots of holes in her story, while your speech had no holes at all."

"I helped Seoyoo too!" Sungyeol added in. "I helped her!"

"It was so scary though," Dongwoo hopped into the crowd. "We were just sitting there in the house trying to cram some more bread into Sunggyu's mouth when we heard our managers singing outside, and there was a lot of camera flashing and talking. Then people were banging on our door telling us that it was all over. ALL OVER. Do you know how scared we got when we heard those words?" He shook his head. "Then we did rock paper scissors to see who would have to go outside and check, and I lost." He pouted.

"Yeah, and then Dongwoo came dancing back into the house," Hoya laughed. 

"The media formally apologized for everything," said Sungjong. "I'm so glad! I've cried too much for the last couple of days."

 

D O N G W O O ' S  P O V

That was the most intense week of my life, especially because I didn't know what and why everything was happening as it was. Something along the lines of... Woohyun and Sungmin. I heard Sunggyu whispering and punching pillows muttering 'Sungmin' in his sleep. And then Myungsoo and Woohyun ran away to confront this monster Sungmin who was causing our leader to lack sleep.

I think it has to do with Woohyun punching Myungsoo around. When the pair came back, it was like a dream. They came into the dorm laughing and poking each other just like when they were best friends. It was right back to normal, and I still can't believe it!

The managers chased off the media for now, so that we can get some beauty sleep back in our dorm.

"That was amazing," I yelled and laughed. "I don't think I did anything to help this problem, but that was amazing!"

"Amazing?" sputtered Sunggyu. "I nearly starved myself to death!"

"Hyung, I found some cookies in your bed," snapped Sungjong. "You said you weren't going to eat, but you were eating all this time!"

Sunggyu gave a nervous laugh and coughed. "Well, I got a little bit too hungry."

"It feels like we filmed some kind of drama," gasped Hoya. He pointed at the broken window and all the over turned furniture. "What was our drama's name?"

"A Fake Paradise," laughed Woohyun. "What kind of paradise is this?"

"Ooh I like that one," Sunggyu rocked back and forth. "It has a nice ring to it."

Well I personally thought that the name 'Dongwoo's Adventures' would have been better, but I didn't speak up. I mean out of all the Infinite members, I think I had the most trouble in this whole 'dram

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter