Lottery Ticket #99!

A Fake Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Buy your ticket to win a chance to meet Infinite!"

 

Your friend screamed in your face and waved the paper around.

 

"We have to!" she yelled, jumping up and down. "Ohmygosh, I'm going to die if I get chosen!"

 

You shuffled your feet. "We're not going to get chosen. Do you know how many Inspirits are there in the world?"

 

"Whatever!" she said, pulling her chin up. "I'm going to get picked, and Hoya is going to love me."

 

You muttered and continued to walk up the street to the front of Woolim Entertainment. Your friend was making you go there. You were a big Inspirit fan, but you hated these kinds of things because you always didn't get chosen. Then you felt stupid and jealous of the person who did get picked. 

 

It was bright and early in the morning. The lottery ticket selling only began an hour ago. You stuffed your hands in your pockets and your mouth fell open when you saw the large line in front of Woolim Entertainment.Your friend grabbed your hand and dragged you forward. You reluctantly followed, dragging your feet on the sidewalk as you walked.

 

"Hoya is waiting!" she said, excitedly.

 

"No one is waiting!" you wailed. "I'm going to get disappointed again when we don't get chosen!"

 

You and your friend pulled into the line. There were so many fans there. From International Fans to local Korean fans who skipped school to come get their ticket, were all lined up there. Girls with thick makeup on, girls with purple dyed hair with fake eyelashes, and girls who were barely wearing pants. They were all screaming and holding onto each other. You laughed when you saw them fangirl spazz. How stupid. How insane those fangirls were acting, when they had a one out of a million chances to win the final prize.

 

The line became shorter, and you moved f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter