Radio Star w/ Infinite!

A Fake Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV:

"And.... start!"

 

"Hello everyone!" the MC, Super Junior's Kyuhyun. The other MCs were busy that day, so it was only Kyuhyun. He was nervous because he wasn't used to being the MC by himself.

 

----SPECIAL FEATURE------------------------------------★ 

SUPER JUNIOR KYUHYUN as a RADIO STAR MC!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Hello!" Infinite bowed at the camera. "We are Infinite!" They started to clap and continued to bow, looking straight into the six cameras that were spread around the clean room, flashing their billionare white, pearly smiles.

 

Seoyoo stood behind the the big cameras and the big cameramen too, on a chair, drinking Orange Juice out of a red straw. She watched Infinite, with their professional manners, and she still couldn't believe how different they were at home.

 

"Can I go to the bathroom?" whispered Seoyoo.

 

A camera man nodded and ed his hand at the little green door in the back. Squirming, Seoyoo took off running to the bathroom. Too much orange juice, she supposed. In the bathroom, she washed her face and tried to stop herself from shivering.

 

How could people be so doublefaced? It was horrible. She had been believing the fake Infinite for such a long time, thinking that they were the sweet, innocent boys like they were on TV. Scratch that, she thought they were wonderful from TV. She sat down on the cold bathroom floor and wrapped her arms around her legs. She didn't have a good nights sleep because she was too excited, but worried at the same time. Then she was woken up by screaming and yelling from, yes, her bias, Woohyun himself.

 

"I need to stop them," Seoyoo whispered. She blinked hard and finally getting a grip on herself, she exited the bathroom. She checked the clock and jumped. She had spent a good 40 minutes in the bathroom... chilling. Like Dongwoo had done this morning. She was finally able to pull Dongwoo out of the bathroom while coaxing and promising that Woohyun was no where in site.

 

The boys then went to the hairdresser and took 2 hours getting their hair perfected. Seoyoo watched as the boys' morning grumpy faces changed into the perfect flawless faces that was displayed on TV. Sungjong's dark circles were no longer visible, which was surprising. He had the darkest dark circles that Seoyoo had ever seen.

 

"I can never sleep at night," Sungjong had confessed to Seoyoo in the car.

 

"Why not?" Seoyoo gasped. "Is that why you have such..."

 

"...dark circles, yeah." He sighed. "I just wish my hyungs would start getting along with one another. I'm so stressed out right now because of it."

 

"CUT!"

 

Seoyoo snapped out of her reminiscing and rubbed her eyes. The show PD was standing up, his arms crossed, puffing and huffing. Seoyoo ran over to see what was the trouble.

 

"Boys, boys," the PD groaned. "Please!"

 

"Sorry," Sunggyu shuffled his feet. "Sorry. We're a little..."

 

"A little?" barked the PD. "We're on a tight schedule. You boys can't be silent. You need to laugh with one another, stop glaring at each other!"

 

Sunggyu nodded. "You heard him, Infinite. Pull yourselves together."

 

Woohyun gave a large yawn and the PD's eyes snapped to him. He was clearly trying to keep himsel from bursting out in fury.

 

"WOOHYUN!" Sunggyu slapped Woohyun's knee. "Get a grip!"

 

"Mmmmhmm," he mumbled.

 

"Ready, set, action!"

 

Kyuhyun smiled at the camera. "Well, you boys are sure entertaining! So we're going to play a game. I will say a statement and you boys will point to the me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter