Off to Woolim Entertainment!

A Fake Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your (Seoyoo's) POV

You were on the street, early the next morning, pulling your pink suitcase along behind you.

 

In your hand was the golden ticket, and the paper that Infinite's manager had given you the previous day. You were literally shaking because of the giddiness that was filling you up. Never had you experienced this before in your life! Soobin eventually had accepted that you were the one who was chosen. Instead of giving you ice cold glares like before, she ended up hugging you and telling you to "Squish Hoya until he dies! Tell them that Soobin loves him!" So you had to.

 

"Hello!" there stood a driver. "Are you Seoyoo?"

 

You nodded and pulled your shirt down a little. "Yes, I am," you squeaked.

 

"I'm from the Infinite staff, and I'm here to take you to their dorm." He came over and helped you get your pink suitcase into the back of the car. You scrambled into the car and slammed the door. The instant smell of cologne that boys usually wear hit you. You loved the smell. 

 

"You're a really lucky girl," said the driver, after driving for around 10 minutes. "May I ask who is your bias?"

 

"Woohyun!" The thought of Woohyun made you shiver again.

 

 

The driver gave an awkward laugh and smiled at you through the mirror. "How come? May I ask you that?"

 

"He's really cute," you bubbled out. "And he seems so nice and friendly and warm! I think he'll be the one who takes care of everyone, you know? I know that Sunggyu oppa is the leader, but still... I just really love Woohyun."

 

"Er.... I see!" exclaimed the man. Then he fell silent. After another good 10 minutes, he struck another conversation. "Do you know, Seoyoo, that if your going to spend one week with Infinite... they might seem different from what you think they are?"

 

"...What do you mean? Different?"

 

"Yeah. Like, different," said the man. He was sputtering, like he was trying hard not to reveal something. But after that, he finally shut up and didn't ask any questions, even after he took your suitcase out of the car and gave it to you.

 

"Have fun," he said, waving. "You go up those stairs on the left, and go to the first floor. Go to the receptionist lady and tell her that you're Seoyoo, ticket number 99, to meet Infinite."

 

You nodded like crazy, your heart pumping so fast. You wanted to scream and run up those steps and hug each one of the Infinite people! Oh, and especially squeeze Hoya into a nice hug because Soobin wanted her to do so. You ran up the steps, hauling the bag over, grunting from the effort. You finally reached the first floor and panting, you opened the door.

 

The smell of luxury, if there is even an exact smell for that, filled you up. The hall was sparkling white, with a huge flatscreen TV with Infi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter