Just ...Chilling in the Bathroom

A Fake Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV:

After a couple of hours, the house was completely silent. The only sound that was ringing throughout the house was Sungjong's MP3 player. He was showing Seoyoo their new song.

 

"Do you like it?" Sungjong smiled, an eager boyish one.

 

"Yes!" Seoyoo laughed. "It's really good. Especially the lyrics." A thought went through her head. She looked over to Sungjong and saw the innocent gleam in his eyes. "Can I ask you something?"

 

"Mhhmmmm."

 

"I heard on the news that after you guys won #1 by BE MINE, I thought... you were going to move to a new house...?" she stammered. Seoyoo saw Sungjong hang his head sadly.

 

"We were," Sungjong sighed, playing with the earphone piece. "But we weren't able to find a good house, and because... money is kind of low. Please don't tell anyone."

 

Seoyoo nodded and hooked her pinky with Sungjong's.

 

"Anyways," Sungjong continued. "The manager swore that this time, if we get #1 again, that he'll go himself straight to Woolim Entertainment and complain about the house and request for a new one. So, we're trying one last time."

 

"Everyone!" screamed Sunggyu from the kitchen. He ran out with a pink apron around his waist. "Burgers for everyone!"

 

Sunggyu's outfit

 

Sungjong jumped to his feet and ran to the kitchen, bumping into the chair as he did. Seoyoo tried to run after him but she crashed into Hoya who was jumping up and down.

 

"OH DEAR!" Hoya yelled. He wrapped his arms around her. "I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there!"

 

Seoyoo blushed with embarassment. "It's okay, it's okay."

 

Sungjong was shoving his second burger down, nearly choking.

 

"Someone call Woohyun, Dongwoo and L over," said Sunggyu while he fipped the meat. "We need them to eat because we're on a tight schedule right now!"

 

The boys ignored the leader and continued to munch their burgers down like there was no tomorrow. Seoyoo wasn't that hungry, so she turned and decided to go look for the three boys.

 

Dongwoo was in the bathroom... Maybe he's still in there!

 

Dongwoo's POV

Holy . Holy . I cannot believe I just did that. Did I just...

 

I locked myself in the bathroom. I know, it's such a childish thing to do, but my life is actually depending on the locked door though. If Woohyun gets the door open, then it's probably the end of my miserable life.

 

Yeah, I don't know if you'll believe me or not, but I really don't have a problem with L. He's just th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter