Eternally Paradise.

A Fake Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stood there on the front door, watching the world close before you. You didn't want to leave. You wanted to stay there forever but your heart told you that it was time. The time has come, and you did your job. The majestic golden gates opened before you and a red rug was placed under your feet. Slowly, but confidently, you started up the stairs. You saw a door leading to a world of nothingness outside. You were scared and you wanted to run, but you knew you had to go. You couldn't stay there forever.

 

* * *

 

"Wake up," someone shook you gently. He placed his lips on your ear. "Wake up~"

You groaned and forced open your eyes. You blinked a little bit and your vision focused on a boy. You smiled and flung your arms around him, the smell of his cologne filling you up. He put his arms around your waist and held you tight, not letting you go.

"You don't have to," he said, quietly, in a heartbroken voice.

"I need to, Woohyun," you answered the boy, pulling out of his grip. "I can't stay here forever."

"You can," he squeezed your hand. "You can stay with me."

You smiled sweetly but pulled away again, shaking your head. "I want to."

"It could be our paradise," Woohyun sang softly. "It isn't paradise without you."

His low, milky voice melted you and you wanted to stay with him forever, but you resisted the urge. Instead, you stood up quickly and left Woohyun sitting on the bed. You turned and opened the door to the bathroom to see Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Sungjong brushing their teeth. Sungjong had his eyes closed, and Sunggyu was washing Sungjong's teeth for him.

"He's too lazy," Sunggyu laughed. Sungjong rocked back and forth on the toliet seat- still fast asleep as his hyung brushed his teeth for him.

Sungyeol grabbed your shoulders and gave you a bear hug. "I don't know what we'd be if you didn't come," he grinned at you, showing you blue toothpaste. "You completely changed everything. Can you... uhhh... somehow stay here?" He saw your heartbroken expression and he sputtered out, "Nevermind! I was kidding! Ha ha! Funny, right?"

 

After washing up, you headed over to the kitchen and Dongwoo and Hoya served you breakfast. The yellow and white things that kind of looked like edible eggs were something that Dongwoo had 'specially cooked himself with lots of talent, except I put a little too much salt in there, so you might have to drink lots of water."

The eggs tasted marveously wonderful, and Dongwoo watched you with a horrified expression as you gulped down all the eggs without drinking a sip of water. Hoya nodded like he approved. 

 

* * *

 

"Where's Myungsoo?" you asked while packing your belongings into your pink suitcase.

"I dunno," Sunggyu shrugged. "Out."

Disappointment filled you. You wanted to see him on your last day. Why wasn't he here?

 

The door swung open and the sound of off-tune singing filled the air. Sunggyu groaned and ran out to see who it was. You followed the leader, suspiciously looking around. You saw Myungsoo stumbling in from the front door, singing and dancing while laughing. He threw his arms around Hoya and told him 'I love you berry berry much, Hoya-kins.'

"Drunk," whispered Dongwoo. "I've never seen him... like this."

Myungsoo swung up the front wheezing, and stumbling around. He swayed and pointed a finger at your direction. You gave him a smile but before that Myungsoo had his arms around you, squeezing the life out of you. He smelled like alcohol.

"You're not going anywhere," he growled.

Sunggyu pulled Myungsoo off of you. Myungsoo pushed his hyung away, stumbling around again like an idiot.

"Where were you last night?" Sunggyu demanded.

"Off," Myungsoo gave a cocky, sideways grin. 

"Why did you drink?" Hoya asked, angrily.

"To forget."

"Forget what?" Dongwoo added.

"Forget the pain," Myungsoo slurred. He pointed at his chest. "Forget the pain."

"What?" Sunggyu shook his head in confused way.

"Because I'm not supposed to love her," Myungsoo laughed. "I'm not supposed to, but I can't help it."

Your cheeks were burning and you felt Woohyun's arm tighten around your shoulder.

Sunggyu kept on pushing on, although he probably knew the answer. "Why? Why are you not supposed to love her?"

Myungsoo wiped his lips and looked directly at you. "Because my best friend is in love with her too."

You've never seen L (Myungsoo) so vulnerable before. You thought he was the strong boy who was willing to do anything to... make you happy. But of course, he was human as well, so jealousy was a natural thing for him to feel. You felt Woohyun shaking so you looked up to him and saw him biting his lip with tears swimming in his eyes. But he didn't loosen his grip on you.

"But now she's leaving," Myungsoo shruggled hopelessly. "She's gone. Swoosh. Gone!" He sat down clumsily on the sofa. "But I love Woohyun, and Woo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter