'Das Right. This is Nam Woohyun.

A Fake Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hurry up, guys, after this little meeting we have to practice for Paradise!"

 

Woohyun scoffed. "The music video filming yesterday was so horrible. Guess who I had to film with?" He shot a glare at L, who was sitting in a chair by himself, looking at this hands under the table.

 

"Shut up," Sunggyu said. "Leave him alone. You're being too harsh."

 

"Oh!" Woohyun laughed, standing up from his seat. "Oh! Oh! Now you're standing up for him, are you?"

 

Sungyeol gave a forced smile and forced Woohyun down. They were whispering to each other, Woohyun muttering and Sungyeol trying to calm down his best friend. Finally Woohyun sat down in the chair, still glaring and staring at L. L was trying his best not to care about the arguement.

 

"What are you looking at?" Woohyun snapped at L. " you, turn away!"

 

"Aish!" Sunggyu slammed his hand on the table. "Stop it! Do you have a problem with him? You're just ing jealous because he's getting all that popularity in Japan. And because he was favored by all those ladies at the Paradise photoshoot."

 

"And you aren't?" Woohyun switched his menacing glare over to his leader. "And you don't have a problem!?"

 

The manager stepped in, waving his arms and giving Woohyun a glare. "Guys, calm down. This has been going on since your Be Mine debut! What happened? Before, you were all such good friends and you took care of one another."

 

Dongwoo leaned over and whispered to Woohyun. "I dare you to slam L into a wall after this meeting."

 

"You b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter