Chapter IX

The Promise of Oblivion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Luhan couldn't say anything, his face said it all for listening to such a thing. Was he angry? No. Was he surprised? Yes, a lot. However, having recounted that, Sehun was silent for a moment. For him, remember the beginning of the end made him very sensitive. More than he felt at that time. They say that remember is to live... to Sehun was dying alive... 

 

— S-so... you and I...  -Luhan remarked a little nervous. 

— I fell for you, it's true. 

— Y-you... 

— I didn't know exactly how or why, but from that day, all others would be gray if you weren't with me... 

— Sehun... 

— I don't know if it was crazyness or dependence. What I can say is that I started having those typical fantasies of what it would be our future... 

— ... 

— Must overwhelm you, right? 

— No! I'm just... surprised... I never believe that you and I had that kind of relationship... 

— Do you mind? 

— No. Well... I wonder... what happened next... 

— Next? Next thing I know is that I couldn't stop thinking about you... 

 

 

Luhan was a bit late that day. To be exact, he arrived at 10:30 pm. His mother was already asleep so he went straight to his room and collapsed on his bed. Immediately a smirk appeared on his face and quickly made it disappear. Clearly he was living something strange between reality and fantasy. "Proper literature" was what he thought, but didn't want to make comparisons. 

Sehun, on the other hand, couldn't shake off the sudden smile and chuckle that caused him to think about what happened. Hours ago he thought Luhan was going to give him a new slap, but his surprise was so big that he didn't thought he was going to see Luhan's cheeks flushed when they separated. Shame seized both at the time and spent more than a few minutes for the two to state their views. 

Luhan had admitted his insecurity, but never denied the correspondence to each other's feelings. Meanwhile, Sehun admitted that he had never loved anyone, much less a man, so such feelings were new to him. However, both were in agreement that they could no longer conceal the feelings that caused them the other. Thus, they decided several things. 

1.-To avoid the disapproval of others, just different things were going to be confessed when they were alone. 

2.-They didn't have to mix the personal and the academic things. 

3. They had to understand that it was a complicated situation, so they had to deal with any problems could come. 

4. "Cribs' raider" and "stalker" were banned as adjectives to Luhan. 

5. ... that only they knew ... 

Sehun was reading the above points written on a sheet, and signed by both of them. Don't know why but he felt extremely happy. If someone would had told that when he met Luhan would experience happiness, and if that was how he felt, Sehun wanted to meet him before. He folded the paper and placed it in the top drawer of his desk. He turned off the lamp that was there and went to sleep. 

 

The next day, the roles were reversed. It was Sehun who awoke with energy and Luhan who didn't. The first had all the enthusiasm in the world and the second begged for more time to sleep. Luhan spent all night investigating if someone could denounce him for dating a minor, and worse, being his student, but he wasn't happy to see the lines of a regulation, "unless you are forcing the younger, cannot be punished by law." Luhan immediately fell asleep while reading it. 

Unfortunately for Luhan, the clock wouldn't forgive that fact and went on as usual. His alarm went off again at 9:30 was marked. Great, 1 hour late. Luhan rushed to bathe, eat breakfast and get ready to go to work. He said goodbye to his mother and went to the house of Oh. When he arrived, he looked all over his backpack and didn't find the key of the door. He even didn't find his own keys. He wanted a beam fell on him, but decided better ring the bell. The youngest came quickly. 

 

— Luhan? 

— H-hi ... 

— And your key? 

— I forgot it... 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter