Chapter V

The Promise of Oblivion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

* Ding Dong * -a bell rang-

 

— Is it already so fast 12:00 o'clock? -Luhan said. 

— I didn't know -Sehun said. 

— I know what time it is when the bells ring. 

— What's important at 12:00? 

— At this time they bring us lunch. 

— You have lunch at 12:00? 

— Yes. It's not so bad once you get used. 

 

Luhan nodded excitedly and Sehun only smiled. He didn't want to because he was afraid to give false hope to the other. Just to smile was difficult. How could you smile at someone who has completely forgotten you? Or worse. How to smile at someone you loved and now has forgotten you? It was difficult; very difficult. However, in some way or another, Sehun was overcoming well that, although he knew that he could fall to the floor at any moment. 

 

— Sehun. 

— Yes? 

— I'm usually in the first ones to bring them lunch. I'll see if there is a problem, would you care to wait? 

— No, of course not. 

— Good. I'll be right back. 

 

Luhan left the room and Sehun emited a big sigh. He glanced at his surroundings. The walls of the room were empty. No frame, ornament or anything else were on them. He gave a small smile when he remembered that the walls of his old room were the like that, with slight color difference. Sehun got up and walked over to the window where Luhan was a few hours ago. 

The view from there was absolutely beautiful. Apparently, it was the back garden. Sunlight helped to see the most beautiful view of the flowers. There was wind outside, but Sehun didn't want to open the window because it was locked from the start. He felt it would be rude to alter things as they were settled by the owner of the room. Most of the flowers were yellow, some red and a few of white. Sehun wanted to know something of botany.

The wind blew the flowers in a smooth and unhurried way. The red flowers were a nice contrast to be at the center of the circular planters. Soon, Sehun remembered his sudden hate for yellow, which wasn't as big as before. Yellow completely overshadowed the colors around. That bothered him. However, he couldn't think much about it because he heard the door open. He turned and saw Luhan entering with two medium trays full of food. Hesmiled to Sehun and invited him to come. 

 

— Now you eat a lot -Sehun mention, in an amused tone. 

— Haha, it's not just for me. I brought you some. 

— What? 

— I ordered some for you. 

— You didn't have to. 

— But I did, so eat. 

 

Hide the smiles that came from time to time was harder and harder to Sehun, but he couldn't help it. Luhan could be acting as before, but probably didn't even notice. Those kinds of things were most painful to Sehun. Not being able to say "I like that you haven't changed" hurt. Sehun resigned himself to think in alluding comments and focused to eat. Upon tasting the food not displeased him. Moreover, he was pleased to left Luhan in good hands... 

 

— Hey, Sehun. 

— Huh? 

— Do you know how to cook? 

— Yes... A little. 

— Great. Sometimes I would like how to do it. 

— At first it's scary, but over time you feel curiosity to want to prepare other things. 

— I see. It would be great, although I don't think I can experience it. 

 

Sehun lowered his gaze to his plate. 

 

The first week had already passed. Fortunately, for the follies of Sehun, it was good to him to don't see Luhan on that weekend. However, when Monday came, he was more nervous than usual. Even, surprisingly, didn't know what to wear. "Luhan already saw this outfit" hovered in his thoughts, but later he beat his face for thinking something so ridiculous. Finally, he decided to wear something very casual. 

Sehun went to the kitc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter