Chapter I

The Promise of Oblivion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

– Patient #23, registration 04ALHX190, Xiao Luhan. Is he who are you looking?

– Yes, that's right.

– Are you sure that the patient knows you? You know, he now...

– Precisely that is why I came.

– I see... Please, take the elevator and go to the 4th floor. His room is down the hall.

– Thank you very much.

 

Sehun went walking to the elevator passing by the different people who lived there almost beside the most wearing white clothes. When he reached the elevator and pressed the button for it to come down, Sehun felt more insecure each passing second, which made ​​him feel uncomfortable with himself. 

When the elevator doors opened Sehun became more afraid than decided, which didn't meet their expectations and wanted to get out. But when he realized he had reached to the 4th floor and it was outside the designated room with a plate that was marked with a "23" on it. 

Sehun knocked 3 times, then opened the door. The smell of medicine hit his face. He closed the door behind him and dedicated himself to observe the slim body that was staring out the window. 

 

– Luhan... Sehun could say. 

 

The named turned his gaze connecting with the other's, who was about to fall near the door. Luhan was completely the same as before, with the slight difference that now his face was thinner and looked more white than normal. Or maybe, just maybe, the walls contrasted that color on his face. 

Tears wanted to leave Sehun eyes, but he made a superhuman effort so that no even peep. Luhan didn't fully understand the situation. With signs and gestures, he invited Sehun to sit on a chair, and he did it, while Luhan sat on his bed. 

Both were silent, looking at different sides. While Sehun swallowed all his feelings, pretending to be indifferent and looking to the floor, Luhan didn't mind having their eyes on the boy in front of him. That guy who interrupted his daily garden view at 10:30 am. That gave him a homely air... 

 

– *Forgive me but... who are you? 

 

And were those words that destroyed the wall that Sehun built with so much effort... He felt like something inside him had broken into pieces. And suddenly, all the tears he had been holding, went out, and that alarmed Luhan, who immediately ran and got some toilet paper and gave it to Sehun. He just smiled wistfully. 

 

– You're still being considered, huh? 

– What? 

– You keep surprising  for something that we've talked... 

– Sorry, but ... 

– You're still apologizing when I asked you not to do it anymore... 

 

Sehun's responses completely confused Luhan, a lot. Sehun spoke as if he knew Luhan years ago, which he didn't assimilate it. Once Sehun stopped crying, or at least tried, looked straight into Luhan's eyes. Luhan felt some kind of sorrow looking to Sehun's already red eyes, and that made him feel nervous. 

 

– Why... Why are you here? –Luhan asked, with a certain innocence,

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter