Chapter XIV

The Promise of Oblivion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The decision made by Sehun and Luhan's mother not caused discontent in him, on the contrary, he had already thought of that possibility, but was afraid to suggest it. The day Luhan was admitted Sehun not attend as a request of the first. "I wouldn't endure it, I would turn around and run straight at you," said a day before the event. "It wouldn't be fair to anyone," he added.

That was how Luhan started living in the psychiatric. Sehun had decided to visit him once he was installed. He mentioned about keep going with the classes, but Luhan refused because he didn't believe to finish them as he would like. However, Sehun managed to convince Luhan have the last week of school and it was. Luhan declared him a "graduate" pupil and gave him a small gift for doing so. At that time, Sehun visited him daily...

 

— 5 years?

— What?

— You said it's been five years... In that time... what have you done?

— Well... it's also a long history ...

 

Sehun drawings were not the same... His drawings only focused on faceless people or rainy days with gray tones. The vacuum created by the absence of Luhan consumed him completely. Even if he wanted to spend more time with Luhan, visits were no more than two hours. Two hours were not enough to be with the person you loved... Because of this, Sehun always said goodbye to Luhan with a kiss, followed by a smile.

One day Luhan suggested that Sehun attend a school specializing in drawing, which surprised the other. Sehun didn't know how to react to that. It would be great for him to learn more about something he liked, but that meant less time, and of course have less time to visit. However, Luhan's words were full of sincerity, so Sehun only omitted an "I will think about it" as an answer.

 

After having thought, Sehun decided it was a good idea. He began to search for schools that could meet the needs of the young, finding a suitable for his taste. The idea of going to a school full of shallow people sickened him, but thought he could learn other techniques and to teach them to Luhan just loved it. He printed the information and was running towards the psychiatric, not caring that it was more than 4 streets away.

Once there, he ran up to the indicated room. He knocked several times and no one answered. He looked for a little small crack in the door and found no one. He asked a nurse who was passing on the whereabouts of Luhan, and she replied that he was possibly in the garden. Sehun wasted no time and ran toward it, but not before having thanked the nurse for the information provided.

Upon reaching the garden could not help stopping to look how much beauty there was in that place. Flowers of different colors lit up his eyes and made to outline a smile inevitably. Sehun began to look around and was able to spot Luhan, who was watching the flowers. Sehun could not resist and took out his camera and took a picture. Following that, he motioned for Luhan turn around and making him to smile. Sehun took a picture of that moment. That picture was so beautiful that he didn't know if mourn or feel happy. Surely the flowers had done a beautiful landscape, but for him, the only beautiful being cared more than he was the man who made him feel love for the first time.

 

— Why didn't you tell me you were coming? -Luhan said.

— I was so excited I forgot to mention.

— Excited? Why?

— Watch -Sehun handed him a sheet-. I plan to enroll as soon as possible -Sehun smiled.

 

But what happened? Sehun had thought the news would make Luhan to smile, but failed. Instead, Luhan was watching that sheet without any emotion. Sehun could swear came a time when Luhan crumpled fist his hand. Sehun tried to get his attention, making clicks, with which returned Luhan to himself.

 

— Y-yes?

— What's wrong?

— N-nothing, I was just thinking about something -Luhan returned the sheet -. I'm happy for you, Sehun.

— Are you sure you're okay?

— Yes -a bell rang -. I think it's late, you should return.

— Y-you think so? -Sehun stuttered-. Okay...

— Sehun -the named turned.

— Yes?

— I love you.

— Me too.

 

Both said goodbye, but not like other days. There wasn't that kiss that characterized the time. On one hand, this fact stuck in the deepest place of Luhan's heart. In a metaphorical way, he could even feel the blood running down his chest. However, he had skirted to Sehun that. He knew it would be good for him; he knew that way it would be less painful to bear his unfortunate future; thus knew their meetings would be almost nil...

 

And said and done, once Sehun enrolled in that school, it consumed most of his time. He liked it, it was true, but there were days he stayed late into the ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter