Chapter XV

The Promise of Oblivion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun woke early. He even woke up before his alarm would sound. He went to the bathroom and took a long bath with hot water. Hotter than normal. When he left, he looked for right clothes for the occasion. He took a pair of dark jeans, turtleneck sweatshirt navy blue and a black coat, but after careful thought, he didn't take those clothes to see Luhan. He totally changed and went down to breakfast.

 The clock read 8:15 am and Sehun didn't want to leave home. An impulse made him to move from his place, but cowardice and retreated back to get to the same one. That indecision was tiring. He sipped the last thing left of his coffee and washed the cup. He wiped his hands and took his things he decided to leave with. Each step he looked back. He knew that at some point he was going to run back, but to his surprise, he did not.

 Sehun decided to go to the psychiatric walking. Thus the journey would be longer and gave him more opportunities to escape from what he would do, but the truth was that he didn't even believe he could do it. Could be regarded as someone neutral. Nor could rewind or forward. That's where the people who are not assertive, and Sehun was one of them.

 At least he saw, was already facing the psychiatric. He walked a few steps and police checked his small backpack. Once they saw that there was nothing suspicious, they let him go. Sehun wasn't lying when he said that his footsteps were becoming heavier. The drive from the main entrance of the psychiatric reception was not at all pleasant. Sehun wanted the time to stop, but it did not.

 He was already a few steps from the reception and didn't want to arrive. His selfish side didn't want to leave Luhan. He didn't want to tell himself that he could not fight anymore. However, who knows why, that thought drove him to approach the nurse and ask for Luhan, as he had done the first day of his visit.

 

— Please go to floor number 4 on the elevator. His room is down the hall.

— Thank you very much.

 

 Sehun already knew all that information. Sehun could have immediately led Luhan's room. But why did not he? Simple, Sehun wanted to leave everything as new. They say a cycle must always return to it starting point, and it was just that Sehun wanted to accomplish.

 On the way the elevator he wanted to prepare mentally. There were five years from that promise. That promise was so bitterly, bitterly had to be fulfilled. When the elevator doors opened, Sehun was slowly walking to the indicated door. Already there, with all the pain of his heart, he knocked on the door and entered.

  Sehun glad greatly that Luhan did not change. He continued as beautiful as before. He loved him to be entertained watching the flower garden, but above all, and although it was by rules of psychiatric, loved how he looked with black hair. His hair was brown then as that of Sehun. It was one of the few things that looked like back then...

 

— Luhan ...

 

 When the appointed turned, Sehun could not bear and lost his balance. Just to think he would say a final goodbye to the only man he had loved more than anyone gave him headaches and extreme pain in the chest. However, Sehun drew strength from nowhere and did not fall on the ground. He closed the door behind him and moved closer to the other.

 

— Forgive me but... who are you?

 

 Those words were like a direct dagger to Sehun's heart, which caused a wild cry. If Luhan could remember only a little, Sehun withdraw all his intentions, he would live his life forever joined Luhan without expecting anything in return, but that will destroy his heart every day, but what did he? Luhan took away all hopes of being selfish ...

 When Luhan saw that Sehun was crying soon took a piece of toilet paper and gave it to him. Because of this, Sehun smiled nostalgically.

 

— You're still being considered, uh?

— What?

— You still get surprised for something we've talked ...

— Sorry, but...

— You're still apologizing when I asked you not to do it more...

 

 Sehun's words were confusing to him Luhan and the first did not blame him. In fact, Sehun not blame anyone for what happened. He had no fault to be having a unilateral love and Luhan wasn't guilty of having the disea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter