Chapter X

The Promise of Oblivion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The days passed and became weeks, weeks passed and turned into months. Time passed so fast, it was true, but the love that Sehun and Luhan had was growing more and more with the passing of the time. They had some fights, yes, but nothing that a few kisses later couldn't fix. Even Luhan had already agreed to go in the streets and show to the world how happy they were. Well, at least to their neighbors.

That day, Friday to be exact, Sehun was more than excited. December had come very fast and everyone knew that December was the month you want to spend with loved ones. Sehun already had many ideas for  "not so far" future plans with Luhan, however, he decided to ask and not be so obvious in the subject, but leaving a little bit of doubt in his words.

 

— Luhan -the mentioned was reading a magazine.

— Hm?

— Do you know what day is tomorrow?

— Uh... Saturday?

— That's right. Tomorrow we don't have class, right?

— Yes.

— Can we go somewhere?

— Where to?

— It's a surprise.

— What time?

— Meet us in the afternoon and go back home at night. What do you think?

— I do not know...

— Say yes!

— Haha, okay.

 

Sehun's enthusiasm grew and that made him to do his jobs faster and put more effort. Surprisingly, the younger of the two could do different activities at the same time and still made them good. Luhan always said it was scientifically proven that the brain was damaged when it was subjected to several activities at once. However, the youngest never paid attention.

 

— Hey, Luhan.

— Yes?

— Haven't you thought about using contact lenses?

— I think not.

— Are they very expensive?

— I've never shopped around.

— Well, then you've thought about changing lenses?

— No. Why?

— I think that the ones you are using aren't suitable for your face. You should use smaller ones.

— What's wrong with these? What matters is that I can see well, right?

— Yes, but they are uncomfortable.

— Why? You don't wear them.

— I know, but they don't let me kiss you freely.

 

The younger smiled brightly and with some mischief while the oldest blushed and looked away. He had to admit, Sehun wasn't immature at all, although playful. That kind of attitude sometimes drove him crazy and more often loved it. Sehun wasn't afraid to speak his mind, something that the other was. Luhan was less tenacious than his student-boyfriend. He still had trouble defining it.

 

— What are you talking about? Whenever you kiss me you take them off.

— Yes, but it wouldn't be necessary if you use contact lenses.

— Maybe if you work you could by them to me -Luhan spoke with a whimsical tone.

— Okay. Once you be my wife I will.

— HAHAHAHA. Pardon? Did you say "wife"?

— Remember what I mean -Sehun smiled mischievously.

— Don't talk about it.

— You started.

 

Once again they started a fight in an intermediate range. The recurring fights between them were no more arguing about some event or something that either of them did. Simple as that. However, who knows why, Luhan lost in most cases. If it wasn't for the good ability to deceive of the younger, it was because he got whatever he did to distract Luhan. Yes, Luhan was very distracted when it came to Sehun.

Several weeks ago they had agreed that Friday would end an hour or two earlier to spend time together before parting. It had become a routine at all tiresome. Rather, that fact made them work harder and want Friday more eager to come soon.  Like all couples, they had gone a "level" up, if it could be said. Sehun was growing and he didn't show it because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter