Chapter VIII

The Promise of Oblivion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Slap! -boomed throughout the room. 

Luhan's cheeks reddened with anger and shame while his pupil's right cheek was in the same way by the sudden slap. Luhan felt angry, embarrassed, disappointed and didn't know why. Moments ago could be labeled "perfect", however, Luhan awoke from his reverie and realized the mistake he was making. 

 

— What's wrong with you?! -shouted the elder of the two-. Are you aware of what you do? 

— ... 

— Answer me! 

— I don't know! -confronted the younger-. I'm going crazy not knowing the reason for what happened! 

— That's not possible! 

— Yes it is! 

 

They both stared into each other's eyes. The oldest was a bit confused about what had happened while the youngest really didn't know what was happening. The hearts of both were beating fast, but not for the same reason. Luhan decided to calm down and wanting to understand the situation. He had to admit, he wasn't quite angry with his student, just... didn't expect that... 

 

— Luhan -said the young Oh. 

— Y-yes? 

— Leave, please ... 

 

Okay, now time became uncomfortable and uncredible for both guys standing there. Luhan wanted to say something, wanted to have an explanation, but didn't try to understand Sehun, who was completely shocked. For him, it couldn't fit the idea of having kissed his teacher. More than that, kiss Luhan? Never in his life would have occurred it. He was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't notice he have said "please" and not noticed in what time Luhan was no longer there. 

Little by little he was crumbling until his knees fell in the floor. Sehun already thought he was crazy. Why his heartbeat increased when he felt his teacher's lips? Was he looking for a kind of adrenaline? No, simply no. Sehun wanted a logical answer and wanted immediately. He turned to see the infinity of loose sheets under his bed. He approached them and took all of a milestone to review one to one.

Luhan. 

Luhan. 

Luhan. 

Luhan... 

Approximately 10 more drawings left and Sehun no longer wanted to continue. He knew the next, the next and the next until the final drawings would be pure Luhan... Why? Sehun could remember a little that in his lifetime he had seen pretty girls, most beautiful girls, and so far was then when he regretted not having gone to a date with any of them, otherwise all that didn't have to be happening. He shouldn't have taken private lessons. He shouldn't have kissed those luscious lips of Luhan... 

In the opposite house was happening something alike. Luhan didn't stop at any time to touch his lips. He slightly touched them with his fingertips. Suddenly he gave a slight squeeze and biting. And, to his misfortune or surprise, the feeling was absolutely real. Since arriving to his house he spent walking back and forth trying not to think about it. But obviously he couldn't do. Someone knocked on the door and he jumped. 

— W-who? 

— It's me, son. Can I come in? 

— Yes, sure -she opened the door. 

— Are you all right, son? 

— Y-yes, why do you ask? 

— I know you. Did something happened to you? 

— W-well... 

— You want to tell me? 

— Do you remember the question I asked you before? 

— Yes. 

— Well... I have a severe problem with that... 

— Why? 

— I-I don't know what I feel... for someone... 

— Sure... 

— And I think I ended up more confused when... 

— When? 

— When he kissed me... 

 

Luhan's mom look was surprised, but it wasn't anything out of this world. For some strange reason mothers always know something before you tell them, and this was the case of Luhan. His mother knew her son liked someone, but she wanted him who told her all by himself.  However, the time came faster than it could imagine. Luhan looked nervously at the floor and she just looked at him; waiting for a response. 

 

— ... 

— Well, son, if you have feelings for that person... what's wrong if you have been kissed? 

— It shouldn't have to happen... -the confusion in his eyes was obvious. 

— Why? 

— Our relationship shouldn't be like that. It goes against the ethics and morals that are imposed... 

— W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter