Chapter XI

The Promise of Oblivion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The day arrived and Sehun was more than excited. So excited that he couldn't sleep at all that night. He had planned this out from weeks to make it just perfect. He got up with a great energy and took a bath. He cleaned up his room and went straight to the mall.

Sehun didn't like belonging to a wealthy family. He thought the money leaves faster than it came, so he considered it useless. But now he had found it a porpuse. He could buy things that he could use or that Luhan liked. Since that point, Sehun didn't care too much about him but in the welfare of his boyfriend, but Luhan always got angry because of this.

Once he arrived, he went to the section of electrics and stared at the different cameras. Some were simple and others overflowing with luxury and was demonstrated by their price. Since it was a special occasion, Sehun wanted to spend a little more. He chose an instant camera and immediately paid. His purchase made him smile and went home as fast as he could.

Upon arrival, he enlisted the clothes he would wear. He saw himself in the mirror every time he passed in front of it and settled his hair so he was presentable. He sent a message to Luhan that he was going to take him in a few minutes. He put the camera in his bag and ate a snack saved in the refrigerator. Lately, Luhan had made several for the younger didn't starve.

It took less than 15 minutes to get to Luhan's house. After all, he had decided to ride his bike. That bike he didn't use for so long. When at last he was there, he rang the bell, but nobody minded. He rang it again and the same thing happened. He repeated the action 2 or 3 times and then reveal a freshly bathed Luhan, with pajamas and with a towel on his wet hair.

 

— L-Luhan...

— Y-you're here... S-sorry, come in -Sehun did it.

 

It was the first time to Sehun to visit Luhan's house. It was pretty. Simple and a bit small, but definitely comfortable. Sehun sat in an armchair while Luhan ran from side to side. You could see he was desperate. However, Sehun didn't bother to wait. He had learned to be patient for a long time. It was nothing wait a few minutes.

He liked to pay attention to details. He could carefully watch the ornaments a cabinet had, objects that were on television and the various tables that were on the wall. Most were about Luhan. Some other as a baby boy and a little teenager. Luhan wasn't lying when he said he always wore glasses. In all, absolutely all photos was wearing them.

 

— S-Sehun

— Yes? -the named turned.

— S-orry for having you waiting... I didn't set my alarm and woke up late...

— Don't worry. Are you ready?

— Of course.

 

Both left the house and Luhan had to return for a sweater a few seconds later. Then Sehun gave him headphones and a mp3 player. Sehun got on the bike and motioned for Luhan to do so in the back, also told him that reproduce music when he indicated to. Luhan wasn't entirely sure about what the younger's plans were, but still played along.

Luhan grabbed his arms to Sehun's waist and rested his face on the back of him. Sehun undertook the journy and, in due time, told Luhan what he said before. Sehun had decided to take a long walk in the park, but it certainly became a very beautiful landscape to enjoy with background music. Precisely that's what Luhan thought. He felt incredibly light, also the heat of Sehun's back was very welcoming.

Luhan no longer cared about the comments they could say about them. At the end of the day, those comments didn't convert or become a reason to separate them. On the contrary, made them stronger. Luhan could realize different looks in his direction, but didn't matter to him. The moment they were living no one was going to snatch it from them. No one.

 

— Luhan.

— Hm?

— I want to go to a place, but on evening. Where would you want to go?

— You ask me to go out and have no plans?

— Of course I have, but they're later.

— Hmm...

— Come on, tell me.

— Movies. Let's go to the movies.

— Okay.

 

Sehun accelerated and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter