Chapter III

The Promise of Oblivion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If his view doesn't fail him, was 7:30 in the morning. And time wasn't bad; no, nor was the light coming through his window. The trouble was that Sehun was still sleepy, and he clearly knew the reason. Unfortunately, he wasn't like the people that could sleep once their head touched the pillow. That was why he was whispering some bad words as he watched the white ceiling of his room. 

He decided to get up and went to the bathroom. He the sink and washed his face. He looked in the mirror and could see the clear little gray smudges under his eyes; dark circles. He cursed the time that he spent last night drawing. Sehun was a little proud person, but when we speak about "Mr. Luhan" is another story. After discovering that Sehun had clearly drawn Luhan's face, he began to draw more and more faces. Resulting in the most obvious. 

Yes, Sehun already felt crazy for having drawn faces of who knows how many Luhan overnight. One in profile, other in front, more in three quarters and absolutely all with different expressions. Even he didn't know where he got the ideas, and it was causing him headaches. With that, he went back to bed to lied down on it and saw the scattered sheets. He must keep them, throw them, or even burn them, but he didn't want them in front of him. 

He bent down and took one sheet, he stacked all the sheets next to him and then he stared at them. He really didn't know what to do with them... The most quickly tought was to leave them in a drawer of his desk. Later he would think of an appropriate way to give to those sheets. For now, he didn't want to grab his notebook again. He was afraid to redraw the same. However, he was more afraid to think why he did it... 

 

—Then you like to draw? 

—I like. 

—Oh... that's good... I would like to see some of your drawings. 

—You did. 

—Oh yeah? What did you draw? 

—It was a gift. 

—A gift? With all and bun? 

—What I'm referring to isn't a drawing of a gift with ribbon, but a drawing as a gift. 

—And who did you give it? —Luhan's voice sounded with interest. 

—To someone dear to me... 

 

Sehun definitely wasn't feeling well. Normally he would take a quick bath, make his bed, reading books make pass the time until his irritating teacher arrive, but now he couldn't break away from his bed and he lied down again. He took his own temperature and was a little hot, his body didn't hurt, much less had symptoms of flu or cough. However, he strongly felt bad, and he couldn't stand up. 

Then it passed 4 and a half hours remaining. Each passing second Sehun felt more and more bad. When it happened the first hour he felt a sudden cold and didn't know why, since all the windows were closed. It's true that his house was always cold, but that wasn't a problem for his room, as it was in the end of the hallway and into a corner of the house, where the sun went in and came out very recurrently. Sehun wanted to go check out the other parts of the house to see if it was coming for some airflow, but now his body was feeling heavy. 

When the hours passed he felt the already common footsteps approaching his room. For a moment, several thoughts crossed his mind. He didn't want to see Luhan and in that way remember his many drawings; he didn't want to see him in that miserable state while he was laying in his bed; he wanted to put his illness as an excuse to ask Luhan to leave and in that way he didn't have to teach and scold. Sehun wanted many things, but to his bad luck, not everything goes as we want... 

 

—Good morning, Sehun —Luhan entered with a smile on his face, but he faded to see the named—. Are you still in bed? I can't believe it. 

—Luhan —the young Oh sounded angry and offended at the same time. 

—Nothing, get up now. 

—Luhan —Sehun called his teacher again. 

—Yes? 

—Can't you see my situation? 

 

Luhan seemed not fully understand. He wanted to show a little indifferent facet to the actions of his young student, but he wasn't immune. Since meeting Sehun, Luhan feels a strange interest in the boy. Of course that interest is not tied to any emotion or feeling, but it was a special interest, which Luhan didn't have some definition of. Seeing him in bed the first thing he thought was that he was sick, but immediately dismissed the idea for another associated with laziness. Although believed more in the first. 

 

—Do you feel bad? 

—My appearance doesn't tell you? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter