Chapter II

The Promise of Oblivion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

– Did we meet that way?  

– Yes. 

– How was the first day of lessons? 

– It was a Monday. A day before my parents had already gone to his business... 

 

Luhan had trouble reaching the house of the Oh because of the sudden rain. As a young teacher, he had some job opportunities, but the money earned from them wasn't enough to buy a car on his own. No, Luhan had priorities, and a car was not one of them. 

When he finally arrived, 15 minutes late, he wanted to ring the doorbell of the house, but a key was found in the doorknob. He grabbed her and placed it in the lock of the door to open it; thus entering the house and wiping his wet feet on the carpet in the entrance. 

Luhan had never been someone picky or very observant, but the house certainly provoked him much curiosity. Was it luxurious? Yes. Was it beautiful? Yes, or at least for him yes it was, but had a "who knows what" that made him nervous, anxious as well. 

With a doubt inside, he went up the stairs and then walked down the wide corridor to reach Sehun's room, which was waiting his arrival, but by no circumstance would admit it. 

 

– I am very sorry I was late – Luhan said, closing the door. 

– It doesn't matter. 

 

Luhan widened his eyes when he heard the first words output Sehun's mouth. His voice was thin, but it couldn't be called deep. In conclusion, Sehun's voice wasn't of someone with his age. 

– Where could I leave my coat? 

– On top of that chair. I wouldn't want my bed to get wet. 

 

His words combined with his eyes were a thin sword that could cut through anything if you wanted to. However, for such behavior Luhan was very interested. There must be a reason why Sehun acted that way. But, Luhan wasn't there to find it out. 

 

– Well, your parents said you agreed to study something related to the exact sciences, am I right? 

– They said that? 

– Yes. They asked me to teach you about them. 

– And you're very obedient. 

– What? 

– You're just another servant of them ... 

 

Luhan gradually came to realize that the words of Sehun had a special edge, and rather than feeling hurt, he wanted to know more about Sehun. 

– "Servant" is a derogatory word. Why not use another? In addition, my role is to receive such orders from your father. 

– If he asked you to fall from a building, would you? 

– Of course not. 

– You just said that your role is to take orders. 

– Right, but I never said that would do. 

– Then why are you doing them now? 

 

Sehun had asked that with a huge disinterest. He had his elbow on the desk, and placed his hand over his cheek. Luhan didn't know how to answer that. He was very clever in their responses, but have just had a conversation with Sehun, or even just an exchange of words with him, had left blank. 

 

– You won't believe my reasons. 

– For believing I have listen first -the young Oh. 

– It's a shame, because I didn't come to give my reasons, but to teach and nothing else. 

 

Luhan was expecting some violent backlash as verbally speaking from his student next to him, but only got that Sehun pulled out a notebook and pen, and be limited to stare at them. Luhan didn't fully understand his behavior. He stared at him for a while until Sehun turned. 

 

– Didn't you come to lecture me? I'm waiting. 

– Of course I came to. Besides, you're younger than me. You should speak with respect. 

– Exactly, I "should". 

 

Luhan slowly wanted to let it out and ask why Sehun was answering that way, but had enough ethics to not do something that didn't concern him. Also, didn't admit for a moment that he wanted to. The guy sitting next to him had the ability to hide what he really wanted to say, so it would be in vain spent force wanting to talk to him. 

 

– Thanks for the key –Luhan said. 

– What are you talking about? 

– The key in the door. I think the rain wouldn't let you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter