Chapter VI

The Promise of Oblivion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan had come home early. Once again, her mother had fallen asleep in front of the TV, and when Luhan approached, in her face could be seen some tears that were about to dry. Luhan cut a piece of toilet paper and gently wiped all trace of them. He turned to see the TV and it was transmiting the favorite program of his mother. The problem was that her ​​tears and comedy program didn't match. Definitely she had cried for another reason. 

With the doubt inside and with the insufficient courage to wake her and ask her about her condition, Luhan went to his room. He left his things in a space of it and laid face down on his bed. After the "incident" in the kitchen, Luhan didn't want to talk about it with Sehun. The discomfort of both could be seen leagues away. In the end, it was Luhan who suggested to stop the class of the day while his student gave only silence in response. 

For the same situation was that Luhan hadn't the opportunity to tell Sehun what it really interested him. Last night was looking for all about the drawing. Its history, exponents, images and examples were written or printed and saved in his bag, however, couldn't use them, and the reason was obvious. Luhan's energy was fading as he thought more and more about it. 

The question was: why? Why Luhan was allowing the situation to seize his thoughts? Easily should forget everything and not getting around to it, but definitely couldn't; Luhan had to admit. He didn't care that almost kissed his pupil; cared that almost kissed Sehun. Merely remember it made ​​him feel embarrassed and buried his face in the pillow. How was that possible? 

Luhan knew Sehun had that "don't know what" that was appealing, and perhaps not just for him. Luhan could not really define what this "attraction" referred to his student. He wanted to make a brief semantic field in his mind to relate everything that had to do with the word "attraction", and although he tried to think of something bad, he found nothing. However, after a few minutes of thinking, a word flashed through his head. 

"Liking" 

"Liking" could refer to the taste as one of the five senses, it could also be related to the things, people, or other entities that appeal to you and you like them. However, it also meant the act of liking someone... It's true that Luhan didn't like putting "like" and "love" in the same sentence, let alone compare them, but he was starting to worry about the result that resembles his situation. 

He turned his body so it was facing upwards. He raised his left hand and sighed at her. The feeling was gone a few days ago, but recent situations didn't help at all. Now raised both arms and was flexing slowly. A kind of soothing exercises, apparently. He got up and dressed in comfortable clothes. He left his room and went to the kitchen. There was his mother preparing food. 

 

— Oh, you woke up -mentioned Luhan while serving some milk. 

— And you're early. 

— Yeah, haha ​... 

— How was your day? 

— Was right. Nothing fancy. 

— You sure? 

 

Luhan almost spit milk by the sudden question. Her mother was turned back, then why he felt she could see him with a serious look? He wiped droplets from his mouth and put his glass in the cupboard. His mother turned off the stove and poured two dishes, inviting Luhan to sit down and eat together. He did, with a bit of nervousness, which wasn't unnoticed by his mother. 

 

— Mom... 

— Yes? 

— Can I ask you something? 

— Sure. 

— You were crying... Why? 

— Ah... -s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter