Chapter VII

The Promise of Oblivion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Something was definitely going on. None of the guys that were there could look into each other's eyes. Newcomer, Luhan, was looking at the closest wall to him and the other only saw all the interesting elements of the floor. Who should make the first move? Perhaps they would stay that way until it was night? No, definitely would not. The least affected in the situation was who thought that and finished the silence. 

 

— Good morning, Sehun -he said and approached to the desk. 

— Good Morning... 

— What's wrong with you? Didn't you sleep well? 

— I did. 

— Then? 

— I don't know. 

 

The sharp responses of the younger were tensing the other. He couldn't find a way to make things calm down a little. However, perhaps following the day like others could fix it. Luhan brought his notebooks in which had his notes about drawing and took some copies of other books involved that he couldn't bring physical that day. With signs, he told Sehun to come over. 

 

— Today I brought enough material for us so we can involve more in theory than in practice. 

— For what? 

— Sehun, you can't only be good at drawing; you also have to have the basics of it. 

— Don't you think you're doing something wrong? 

— What are you talking about? 

— My parents... they gave you orders on what you had to teach me, right? 

— Yes. 

— Then? Will you disobey them? 

— I probably will and finish dismissed. 

— Why? 

— I don't care if I lose my job, Sehun -Luhan looked at him-. It'lI hurt me more if I don't make you someone who works for something you like. 

 

Sehun was surprised. Nobody, seriously, nobody had worried about his ​​future more than Luhan was doing. He could even say that he hadn't even thought about what would happen in a few years or what kind of job he would work in. How someone who doesn't know you comes and changes all your plans? Sehun didn't understand... 

 

— Okay. What's up with today? 

— Dive into the history and definition. You know that drawing is an art, right? 

— Yes. 

— Why? 

— Allows you to express yourself. 

— Expressing what? 

— Feelings, emotions, places, culture. 

— Very good -Luhan seemed pleased. 

 

To the surprise of the teacher, the classes were going well. They talked about the begining of drawing, and other things that the time flew. The hours passed slowly and fast at the same time. Quick to Luhan, slow to Sehun. However, neither complain about it. Instead, they enjoyed every second. The max. 

When the clock struck 6:00 o'clock Luhan started packing up. He was full of energy, but didn't know why. That energy became clumsy at any moment since, rushing, Luhan threw some of the pictures Sehun had on his desktop. Both realized and tried to repair the damage. The elder of the two was ashamed. 

 

— Please forgive me -he repeated at the same time he lift up the sheets. 

— Don't say "forgive". 

— Huh? 

— When you say it you're telling me you did it on purpose. 

— Then...? 

— Just a "sorry" is enough. 

— I understand. 

 

Both kept accommodating the disaster and Sehun paused for a moment. He peered at his teacher and ended up concluding that the glasses weren't made for him. His face was slightly round and thin; some large lenses didn't defined it as it should be. In the end, the two returned to their seats to say goodbye and Luhan left the room without remorse. 

After that, Sehun took the pen he had given his teacher and grabbed a new sheet. He began to clearly draw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter