Seo Joo Hyun Effect

SCOOP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seohyun.." Tiffany nudged Seohyun, makes her snap back from her reverie.

 

They were on a club meeting and Seohyun unlike her usual self who always pay attention at the others idea and presentations for their upcoming news next week. She was spacing out and it was only her body that left in the room.

 

"...So I think it will be more attractive if we can put it in the news, Sunbae." Hyomin said.

 

"Ne?"

 

Tiffany nudged her with her elbow and whispered something about the band. Seohyun was still clueless but manage to nod to her.

 

She cleared before saying. "Then, how about the others? Anyone refused the idea?" She was not knowing what exactly the idea, but if no one oppose it must be a good one, right?

 

"I think that was a good idea." Taeyeon blurted, her hand tapping the pen she was holding to her note book. "I heard they have this gigs in one of the cafe down town. But since they were really low profile, I never know the place myself. It's our opportunity to interview them for the first time as a band to our school. I heard they were very good."

 

"It's funny how student from the other school was more aware of their popularity than in their own school."

 

"That's because they never really join any music club or events at school. Some people don't even know their school. Do you think they will allow us to take the interview?"

 

"Since Seohyun is the girlfriend of the leader, I guess it won't be any problem." Seulong said.

 

I'm the girlfriend? Who? Yonghwa?

 

"Our music club will definitely asked them to join the club if they were that good."

 

"But I guess our School Council President can't add one more club in his schedule. It will lessen his time to date with our club leader." Hyoyoen giggled with her own joke.

 

"Oh, how nice being a girlfriend of our school council president. He is smart, handsome and talented. He was treating Seohyun unnie very well, too." Yoon Soo said, clearly showed her jealousy.

 

If only they know the truth.

 

"Yah, Yoon Soo-ya, go find your own boyfriend then." Tiffany teased. "Unnie, I heard your boyfriend was in Thailand and already proposed to you?"

 

"Yah..yah..why gossiping while we were in the meeting?" Tiffany changed the topic due to her embarrassment.

 

Suddenly the meeting becoming the gossip place for the girls, leaving all the boys rolling their eyes and start to talk about sport as well.

 

"Ehm.." Seohyun cleared and suddenly the room become quite.

 

The vice head club, Jun ki seems knowing Seohyun intention to dismiss the meeting. It wasn't necessary though but Seohyun likes doing things organized. Meeting will be finished with their summary of the meeting.

 

"So it fixed, then. We will interview the CN Blue for profile section in our news and Seohyun will be the one who asked them for interview. As for the upcoming festival, we will put it in advertisement page." Jun ki said while reading the summary in his note.

 

"Wait, why me?" Seohyun asked.

 

"Because you are the girlfriend, sunbae. We were sure no one can persuade them with the interview but you. They always refused us before, and I guess they will always be." Junki said.

 

"Ahrasso. I will try talk to him, but I can't promise anything though. They were not really into publication. Okay, meeting dismiss." Seohyun said.

 

She was cursing herself inside. Never, she acted so careless in a meeting. Spacing out and can't concentrate during club meeting. She sighed for the nth times after the club. Just what in the world did she felt?

 

 

 

Yonghwa was observing her behavior since earlier. She looks not so good. She is pouting right now. Her hand lays on her chin while the other hand scribbled some messy . Could it be because of the news Soo Young gave them earlier at lunch? Did Seohyun really get attached to Dubu more than what she should do?

 

“Just say it.” He started.

 

Seohyun look up at him, her eyes say she was confused of what he said, but keep completely silent. After a few seconds of silent, he finally answers. “Say what’s on your mind. What’s bothering you?”

 

“Nothing.” She answered shortly.

 

"You are sulking." he accused.

 

"Ani.." She twitch her lips with a little force to form a smile for him. It was awkward because both of them knows it was a fake one. "Okay, maybe I was not really in a good mood. So what?" Seohyun shrugged her shoulder.

 

"Ah, I just remember, are you free to have interview?"

 

"Interview?"

 

"Ne, our club want to put your band profile."

 

Yonghwa was thinking for a while before answering. "I'm not sure. Our member were not really into publication."

 

Seohyun pout, "I know." She start playing with a strand of her hair, twirling it around with her forefinger, pouting and sighed. "Can't you convince them to take the interview?" The pleads in her eyes didn't go unnoticed to him as he start to avoid her eyes.

 

"Yah, can you please stop that?"

 

"Stop what?"

 

"T-those.." he was stuttered, his eyebrow creased, sweat was forming in his forehead.

 

"Stop making those gesture."

 

She was confused, not only from his statement that she wasn't understand but from the way he act. "What gesture?"

 

"T-those.. Stop twirling your hair while pouting and sparkling your eyes like that."

 

"W-why? Ottoke?"

 

"It makes my heart duguen duguen." There he said it. It drive him crazy and embarrassed to say something like that. Ever since the day he was coming to her house, he start to have this weird feelings whenever he saw her. Unconsciously, he become aware of everything she does.

 

She quickly loose her strand of hair from her finger and brush it off to her back nervously. "What were you thinking? Aish, byuntae."

 

"Ehm.." He cleared his throat. "So is that the reason why you were sulking earlier?"

 

"Ani, but if you won't help me with that interview, I will be sulking every time we met. Mehrong." She stuck out her tongue before leaving him alone.

 

 

***

 

 

Yonghwa was entering the small room in the corner of cafe. It was a place fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter