Act Like a Pro?

SCOOP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rumors spread fast about Yonghwa and Seohyun dating. They didn't think it would be like that but apparently people get excited hearing rumors about their school council president.

 

It answers their curiosity of the sudden closeness between the two.

 

Seohyun gets irritated when she came to school today. She felt many pry eyes are on her whether it just a jealous eyes or a sweet deathly glare. It's annoying because she never want to be in the spotlight. 

 

Seohyun reach the door of their club and open it when her 3 senior member swarming her with questions .

 

"How can you not tell us?"

 

"Seohyun-ah, tell us how can you date the school council president?"

 

"You are so lucky"

 

"Ya, unnie..wait..I.." Seohyun don't seem to know how to answer the question.

 

Seohyun sit in one of the chair, ignoring the question. Her member was circling her in their seat. Seohyun sigh in frustration. She can't escape this anymore like what she did all day today.

 

Taeyeon, Hyoyoen, and Tiffany sitting quietly with their eyes full of curiosity.

 

"So, tell us. Is it true?" Hyoyoen start asking. "omo I'm so excited to hear it."

 

Seohyun felt intrigue. Should she lie?

 

"Well, actually..."

 

The knock on the door cut her. Yonghwa's face shows from the door. "emm.. Sorry.. Can I talk to Seohyun for a second?"

 

Speak of the devil.

 

"Come in, Yonghwa." they ask.

 

Yonghwa walk inside the room and give them his sweet smile.

 

Suddenly the room filled with girls squeal.

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes.

 

Yonghwa stop in front of Seohyun and took a book from his bag pack and give it to her. It is her homework book.

 

"Is that Seohyunnie's homework? omo.. You did her homework? Aww.. So romantic." hyoyoen jealously said.

 

"Since Yonghwa is here, why don't you sit and tell us about your love story?" Tiffany asked while put an empty chair beside Seohyun and gesture him to sit there.

 

Yonghwa communicate through his eyes to Seohyun for some explanation of their situation which just replied by her with a shrugged on her shoulder.

 

It is so awkward, he thought.

 

“So was the rumor true? Are you together now?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Yeah, sort of.” Yonghwa answered.

 

“Since when?” Hyoyeon blurted.

 

“Two days ago.”

 

“A week ago”

 

Seohyun and Yonghwa said in unison leave the member with confusions. Yonghwa glance at Seohyun who glance back at him. Quickly, he makes a new statement, “I mean I was confessing to her a week ago but Hyun just agree to be my girlfriend two days ago.”

 

“Ah jeongmal? Seohyunnie is quiet stubborn sometimes, but I’m glad she wasn’t rejecting you. I will scold her if she did.” Taeyeon said.

 

“What do you like about her?” Tiffany asked.

 

Yonghwa was fidget in his seat. His fingers play with the hem of his shirt while his eyes staring at Seohyun and his brain trying to form some decent words to describe her.

 

He found none.

 

He took a big gulp in his throat. “emm.. She is nice..” Only when she didn’t stalked and threatened people around.

 

“More?More?More?” Hyoyeon demanded.

 

“She have a strong willed..” he said. More like crazy.

 

“More?More?More?”

 

“She is actually pretty.” Tiffany said helping him.

 

“Ne, she is very pretty.” He said.

 

Seohyun chuckled. She didn’t believe of all his words earlier but seeing him in this situation, fidgeting and perspiring while trying to form some lies to her senior is quite entertaining.

 

It’s like he doesn’t give them the answer they want to hear or they feel his answer is too common so they keep asking for more reason.

 

But he ran out of answer.

 

He searched Seohyun eyes asking for some help. Seohyun give him her mischievous smirk but this time he didn’t realize that.

 

Like in a cast of spell, his eyes lock at hers in a stare.

 

He felt drowned in those eyes.

 

He just realized that her eyes is so bright and sparkle, blinding his eyes.

 

Unaware he blurt, “Those eyes.. Those bright sparkling eyes..”

 

“You like it?” Tiffany asked.

 

"Ne, it’s very charismatic.”he blurt.

 

“Awwwwwww…..so jealous..” The girl squeals again by his sudden blurt.

 

Yonghwa snapped back from his reverie and quickly look away.

 

Anywhere, but her eye.

 

Without him knowing, there is a blush on Seohyun’s cheek.

 

***

 

"We should sort things out."

 

"I agree."

 

"If people ask about our relationship let's say like what I said earlier.”

 

“Ahrasso.” Seohyun answer lazily while putting all her attention to the pavement. They are in the rooftop right after the school hour is over. She just saw Jungshin and Soo Young across the street to the backyard. They must want to feed the puppies.

 

Suddenly she stands from her seat, squint her eyes for better view. “Yonghwa.. Look there, it’s Mr. Lee.”

 

Yonghwa looked to where Seohyun point her forefinger and nodding when he saw Mr. Lee walk to the backyard. Oblivious of what horrified her. Suddenly realization hit him.

 

Mr. Lee walks to the backyard.

 

"We have to stop him." She said, while running to the door. Yonghwa follow right behind her.

 

"aish.. Why this happen again?" he grumbled.

 

They run faster as they can to stop Mr. Lee go to the backyard before he catches Jungshin and Soo Youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter