How Long Can We Keep This Up?

SCOOP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It says you have to make a women laugh to make her falling in love. But it's funny when I was the one who fall for more whenever she laughed. If someone asked how or when I start to falling for her, I can't even find answer that.

 

It was just happen. In a very natural way.

 

Maybe I got too used to with each other companion. Maybe the way she was always being herself, reckless, ambitious, perfectionist yet a bit crazy her that leave some different impression in my life. Or maybe, it was just the way her eyes got this blinding sparkle whenever she smiled.

 

Yonghwa was smiling to himself when he was waiting for her at the coffee shop near the cafe. He wasn't aware of his surroundings when he was too occupied with his own thought until he felt his cheek being . He snaps from his reverie and got startled by a presence of a fluffy creature with a pair of dark brown orbs staring at him, here and there. "Omo..Dubu?" He throws back his body a little to see it clearer, wipe his now wet and sticky cheek.

 

"Yah, you surprised me." He whined when he realized Seohyun was holding Dubu and deliberately put her close to his cheek.

 

"You were daydreaming." She smiled. "Jungshin and Sooyoung is not here yet?"

 

"They say they will be a little late." He looked at her in concern. "Are you really okay?"

 

Just then Sooyoung and Jungshin walk in the scene holding hand. Seohyun nudged Yonghwa's rib to make him see it. Yonghwa's jaw drop when he realized the scene in front of him. "Are they already...?"

 

"Who knows?" She answered nonchalantly.

 

"Unnie, oppa.Omo Dubu-ya annyeong..Jjingie is sleeping?" Sooyoung bend down her body a little to pet Dubu and Jjingie before sitting in front of them. Jjingie was awake from her slumber when Sooyoung her head.

 

"What's with your expression?" Jungshin blurted when he saw two smirking face looking at him. He knows they will start teasing him a lot. “You guys look silly and evil with those smirk patch in your face.”

 

"So you were together now?" Seohyun asked.

 

With a blushing face, Sooyoung smile shyly. Jungshin cough a couple time although he wasn't sick at all. "Waaahh.. Jungshin really daebakk. No wonder you really thought about confession the last time we practice. Did he confessing you with a song, Sooyoung -ah? I don't think he has a nice voice though." Yonghwa , grinning widely.

 

"Yah Yonghwa.." Jungshin glared at Yonghwa for blurting something embarrassing about him. Yonghwa laugh watching how red and shy the new born couple in front of them.

 

"It must be very romantic to have that kind of confession, right? I want to have a romantic confession, too." Seohyun blurted out her thought unconsciously. The room suddenly felt silent with Jungshin and Sooyoung frown in confusion, Yonghwa stiffen. Realizing that all eyes now on her, she said, "Did I just say it out loud?" The others nod. Damn it.

 

"Doesn't oppa confess to you romantically, unnie?"

 

"How Yonghwa confess to you? He won't answer me when I asked."

 

Smiling awkwardly Seohyun realized the mistakes she made. "Eyy Hyun-ah, you already had a very romantic confession from this very charismatic boyfriend, right?" Yonghwa said.

 

She felt her hand suddenly warm, being held by his two palms. Her heart skipped a bit by the skinship but knowing he was doing it for show, she decided to a little bit. "Ani, I never had a romantic confession. It was just feels so rush for us suddenly become a couple when you suddenly start telling your friends about the matter." Yonghwa was shocked hearing her answer. Seems like this girl really don't want to cooperate, leaving him struggle alone to keep their secret save. "So oppa, I will wait for your next romantic confession, okay?"

 

"Ne? O-oppa?" Yonghwa left dumbfounded.

 

"Eyy.. So this is why you don't want to tell us how you confess to Seohyun then?" Jungshin smirked. Who knows the situation got turning tables like this. "You should confess like a real namja."

 

Seohyun giggles wholeheartedly thinking it would be impossible for him to confess to her, moreover romantically when they were not even real. But it always entertaining to watch him left speechless.

 

The squeeze in Seohyun’s hand became harden. This time Yonghwa was the one who got embarrassed. Moreover after he realized his own feeling, he became aware of what she felt. It wasn't like he don't want to confess his feeling but he felt it wasn't the right time for it, considering their own situation.

 

"Anyway, isn't it looks like a double date?" Sooyoung said, glancing at them one by one.

 

"Ne, we should do this often." Jungshin added.

 

" Anyway where is the one who wants to adopt the puppies?" Yonghwa divert the topic.

 

"Ne, I think he will be a little late." Jungshin watch the clock in his hand.

 

Omo.. It was close, Yonghwa thought.

 

"Ah here he is." Jungshin said when he saw a man walks in from the door. The other follows his eye direction. Seohyun and Yonghwa widened their eyes in surprised. Never think that it would be him who came.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, sorry I'm late, the traffic was kind of busy at this hour." The man smile friendly.

 

"Wongeun-ssi?" Seohyun gasped. "How?"

 

"You two know each other? No wonder he ought to help us so easily." Jungshin said.

 

Yonghwa is glaring. Or so she thought when Wongeun sit across of him. "How can you know them, Wongeun-ssi?" Instead of answering her, he just grin widely while keep staring at her.

 

"Actually I ask Shinhye one time if she knows someone who willing to adopt them, and a couple of days ago she came and give me Wongeun-ssi contact address." Jungshin explained. "But how you know him? The world is so small indeed."

 

"He is my cousin boyfriend." Seohyun said.

 

"Ex. I was her ex. She knows I like dog and offer me to adopt it." Wongeun finally answer.

 

Ex? I know he wasn’t Shinhye’s real boyfriend at that time. Huh.. "Do you really can raise two dogs by yourself?" Yonghwa eyed him suspiciously. He doesn't know why but he felt uneasy by his presence. Especially when this guy has that grin on his face.

 

"Of course. I am a veterinarian student anyway. It seems you still together?" Wongeun observe the tangled hand in the table.

 

“What do you mean?” Yonghwa just realize he is still holding Seohyun’s hand, but with Wongeun here, he is not willing to let go of it anymore.

 

“Nothing.” Wongeun answered. Wongeun bend his body to see the puppies in Seohyun’s lap clearer. It makes him almost kneel down in front of her and unconsciously Seohyun loosen her hand in Yonghwa's palm. "This one is Dubu and this one is Jjingie. They look a likes but if you see clearer they are actually different..." Seohyun keep blabbered about the puppies and what they habit.

 

Wongeun listen to it carefully, his hand the puppies but eye all on her. "Seohyun-ssi, I don’t think I can remember it all. Can you give me your phone number so I can ask you if there is something I forget?"

 

Yonghwa start to get annoyed with him. He knows it was only his reason to have her phone number. "Excuse me, Wongeun-ssi, you can have my number instead and I will tell you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter