Falling For You

SCOOP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun walks out of the classroom when school finished and saw Yonghwa already standing in front of her class. The girls from her class squealing like a fan girl when they saw him there. They murmur something like how jealous they were of her. Yonghwa wave and smile at Seohyun and the girls squeal louder.

 

Seohyun’s heart once again goes crazy.

 

"I'm not asking you to come." she whispered.

 

"I know. That's why I came."

 

She gives him a confused look until he explained. "Today, you were not asking me doing anything either. That's weird. I almost thought there was something happen to you."

 

She frowned though happy he was looking for her. "You should really be careful by what you said, Yonghwa. I almost thought you were genuinely loved being my slave."

 

He shrugged his shoulder, "I just doing what I already promised you."

 

"I don't really need you right now." she said, suddenly felt sad that he just doing all of this for that promise.

 

"Is there anything you need today?"

 

His caring tone drive her crazy until she should repeat it over and over again in her mind that he didn't really do it because he care.

 

"Y-you don’t have to do that today. I know you were busy with the upcoming festival preparation.” She stuttered while talking.

 

She was already making her mind to not to be too close to him in order to stop her own crazy admiration of him.  So she was going to avoid any interaction with him. It’s only two weeks more of their agreement anyway.

 

His eyebrow creased in annoyance. "Since when did you hold yourself from ordering me around because of how busy I am?"

 

He step closer to her and she take a step back until her back touch the cold wall behind her. Her heart was beating like crazy. He was just an inch away from her when she shut her eyes and suddenly a cold hand touching her forehead. Slowly she was opening her eyes.

 

"Are you sick?" He asked while checking her temperature.

 

Quickly, she brushed off his palm. "I-i'm fine." She felt hot in her cheek, she realized she was blushing. She was trying to hide her blushing face by acting mad. "Yah, who tell you can touch me as you want?"

 

Yonghwa was never expected her to react that way. All shy, blush and then mad. But he was realize how casually he act that makes her react that way and cursing inside by his unconscious movement. That realization makes him felt nervous, too.

 

"I just want to make sure you are not having fever. Who told you to close your eyes? What did you expect? K-kiss?"

 

Her eyes widened. "M-mwo? K-kiss? Aniyo, why should I expect kiss from you? There was a dust flying to my eyes earlier." She reasoned while fanning herself, felt hot in her cheek of embarrassment.

 

"Jashik.” He grinned. His face move closer to hers and she was startled.

 

“M-mwoya?” she stuttered when she felt his face just an inch away from hers. Her knuckles become white when she grabs the hem of her uniform tightly. His smell was intoxicating making her heart pounding like crazy.

 

“Should I blow the dust in your eyes, then?” He was teasingly making a gesture of inflating his mouth to blow her eyes.

 

“Y-yah.” She screamed and pushed his chest. Her blushing cheek couldn’t be hidden anymore.

 

He was touching her flat stomach while laughing hard. Fortunately, no one left in the corridor to see their childish interaction.

 

“Michinnom.” She said when she realized that he was just teasing her earlier.

 

"Yah, Hyun. Don't be mad. I was just kidding earlier." he pleaded when she was pouting on their way to the library.

 

He was following her though she already said not to. He should be happy when she asked nothing from him today but he wasn't. In fact, he was expecting her to ordering him around like she used to do.

 

"Why were you keep following me around?" she asked.

 

"I'm your slave?"

 

"Woah, jinjja. I really thought you are very happy to be my slave if you act this way, Yong." She snorted but managed to smile a little.

 

He grinned when he saw that pretty smile. "So you are not mad anymore?"

 

"It depends." Yonghwa twitch his brows in confusion. She press her lips, thinking of what should he do to enlighten her mood. It wasn't necessary but she will enjoy it when he was still willing. "Buy me an ice cream."

 

"Ice cream? Like at that time? Patbingsoo?" he asked.

 

"Ani. Goguma ice cream." She stop walking outside library door, looking at her wrist watch then turn around to meet his eye. "15 minutes. Good luck." She tap his arm lightly before turning around entering the library with smile on her face.

 

"Y-yah where do I find goguma ice cream near here?" he bite his lips to hide his grin. Surely she was back to her usual Seo Joo Hyun.

 

 

He saw her scrabbling something in her note, her lips pouting cutely seems unaware of his presence. He was walking silently behind her, putting a small fluffy white bear doll in her cheek. She was startled for a second before turning around and saw him standing with his adorable yet annoying grin with his cheek bursting.

 

He put a silent sound in his lips so she won’t scream since it was inside the library. With a fake voice he was talking while moving the bear in his hand, “Annyeong, Seo Joo Hyun-ssi, I’m Toby. Yong Hwa can’t find any goguma ice cream near here so he bought a real goguma instead. He said he was sorry to you. Would you still forgive him?”

 

For a second she can’t even think straight nor response his act. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter