We Can't Hide

SCOOP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany was coming to the Cnblue band practice and giving the interview to them, since Seohyun is the girlfriend of the band leader, her interview was not objective in others eye. Cnblue was sitting in their usual chair and ready to take the interview. Tiffany with Dong hae sits in one chair in front of them.

 

"Okay, let's introduced our self? I'm Tiffany and this is Dong Hae, we come from school news club to interviewing you and the band. Are you ready?"

 

Yonghwa nodded. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jung Yong Hwa, the leader of Cn blue and this is Jonghyun the guitarist, Jungshin the bassist and Minhyuk the drummer."

 

Tiffany is their senior at school, she was experienced at interviewing students nor teachers. She ask her question smoothly and her bright personality makes the atmosphere light and happy, especially since she has that eye smile. The member of the band who at first feel nervous find the interview is very fun. Tiffany asks about their band first made, first performance, how long they have been practicing, etc. Donghae beside her was scratching every answer they gave in his notebook neatly, try not to miss every single important thing.

 

"Next question I would like to ask Yonghwa, what is your ideal type?"

 

"Well, I ever answer it in one of my interview with school news before." Tiffany smile, "Ne, you answer you like feminine and cute girl. Is it still the same?"

 

"I think I don’t understand much about love. My ideal type and view on love seem to change with circumstances. They’ve changed all this time." He secretly smile when he think about it. "An ideal type is only ideal type anyway."

 

"So in other words you don't like feminine and cute girl anymore?"

 

"It's not like that. But I think instead of not liking it, my preference is adding. Now I would like if that girl has a long hair with a clear eyes and has a strong willed personality, too." The grin in his face can no longer be hidden anymore.

 

Tiffany smirks seeing his reaction and try to dig deeper. "Is there someone in your mind that fit your ideal type?"

 

He bit his lower lip, "I'm not sure, will there be a girl like that?"

 

"It sounds so much like someone I know." Yonghwa smile shyly. "How about your relationship status? Are you dating someone right now?"

 

"Ne?" Yonghwa doesn't expect that very personal question will be asked during the interview. Moreover it was for school news. It was a tricky question, he can't answer he didn't when the school probably already aware with his dating issue with Seohyun. But he can't answer he did either, to avoid any further question about her.

 

"How about your relationship with Seohyun?"

 

"I thought we should talk about my band here."

 

Tiffany smirks but decided to a little bit. "But I heard, Seohyun now is close with a college guy, who is it.. ah.. Wongeun, he often texts her lately. Are your relationship okay?"

 

Donghae stop writing and look up at Tiffany, crease his eyebrow. "Am I supposed to record that?"

 

"I believe it was off the record, Donghae." Yonghwa said. Hearing Wongeun name, Yonghwa suddenly feel irritated. He keeps his calm expression but his tone was pissed. 

 

Tiffany laughs at how the calm Student Council President suddenly become irritated by jealousy.

 

***

 

After that interview, the band was being famous at school, they even asked to perform one of their self composed song at the school festival. Although it was a short notice, it was not a problem since they always perform and practice almost every week.

 

Yonghwa was looking at his calendar and counting the time. His relation with Seohyun will end at the day of the school festival. He already decided, he will confess to her at that time. He already think for the way he should confess to her. His minds keep battling over what he should and what he shouldn't do until he drifts himself to sleep.

 

Hopefully, she will accept his feelings.

 

 

The preparation of the school festival was keeping them being busy. She was busy, or tried to act like one. After she read the interview by Tiffany unnie, she was puzzled. She was curious, who is the girl that he likes, until he can make such a beautiful poem.

 

Curiosity kills the cat. And if she feed that curiosity, she was sure she will get on her feet and try to find out about the girl as what she always do all this time. But she restrains herself as much as she can. So here she is, trying to make herself busy.

 

Feminine, cute, long hair, clear eyes, strong willed personality.. who would that be? Ppfft.. must be one of his fangirl. She mumble herself, feeling annoyed.

 

"You say something, Seohyun-ah?" Jinwoon asked, hearing her mumble.

 

"Eh? Ani..hehe.." She forced herself to smile.

 

But he ever said that he like my eyes, right? Could it be me? Feminine, cute, long hair, clear eyes, strong willed personality. That can be me.. Ottoke? Khe..khe.. Seohyun grin idiotically by her own thought.

 

"Seohyun-ah.. you are scary." Give her a strange look, Jinwoon move away a little to the back. She must be too tired to start hallucinating, he thought.

 

"Ya, Jinwoon-ah. What do you think about me?" She took a strand of hair and brushes it behind her ear and smile sweetly. "Am I cute? What do you think about my eyes?" She opens her eyes bigger and blink innocently.

 

Jinwoon gasped in embarrassment and end up coughing in the progress. To be asked boldly like that by the girl he ever had a crush on is truly surprising. "Yah.. Mwoya? Is there something happen?"

 

"Ah ani, geunyang." She shrugged her shoulder and continues painting the banner. She and her class were making a tea shop for school festival and she got the task for making banner with Jinwoon. "Ah, don't you thirsty? I will ask Yonghwa to bring us some drink."

 

"Don't you think he is busy? Let me buy it for you." Jinwoon prepare to stand up but Seohyun caught his jacket to stop him.

 

"It's okay, Jinwoon-ah, I already sent him text." She smirks.

 

Not long after Yonghwa join the scene with two can of juice in his hand. He nod when he saw Jinwoon is there, too. "Yah, I'm on my band practice, Seohyun-ah. You really don't waste any chance, eh?" He whined.

 

"I know, but we only had 2 days left, so I better use it well, don't you think?" Seohyun whispered. Her heart clenched in annoyance.

 

Jinwoon took a glance at the couple beside him, feeling something a bit strange from the conversation but decide to just let it off.

 

"And why I have to buy two cans? Are you that thirsty?"

 

Seohyun took the juice gratefully, "One for me and one for Jinwoon." She answered while handed one can to Jinwoon. Yonghwa eyeing them suspiciously, there is this kind of weird feeling in his heart.

 

When Seohyun wants to open the can, Yonghwa took it and open it for her instead which she answered with thanks. Jinwoon look at them with jealousy.

 

"What are you making?" he asked.

 

"Banner for our tea shop. How do you think?"

 

"The color is nice. Your class is making a tea shop?" Seohyun nod her head still focus on her brush. "Tea shop with those cute and lacy apron?"

 

Seohyun chuckled. "Ne, you like it right, something cute like that?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter