Seven

Achilie's Heel

I'm BACK!!!! Hello everybody. Update will be a bit hard starting from September 2 BUT I will try update.

I'm a hardcore BAEKYEOL fan, if YOU are too, click on this link NOW --------> http://exobubz.livejournal.com/929.html

*weeping* Read it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------Myungsoo POV---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dude, why is she not coming back?" 

I sighed and looked at Sungjong who had asked me that question.

I shrugged and continued eating my sandwich.

Hoya elbowed me and I knew exactly why.

He wanted me to go find Ji-Yeon.

~can you save me mmm yeah~

I heard my phone ring and I answered right away.

"Myungsoo, SAVE ME!"

"Hello?" My voice immediately answered.

"Myungsoo I don't know where I am, help me please!" I heard chairs being kicked and Ji-Yeon screaming as she hung up the phone.

Oh My God, I opened an  app to track down Ji-Yeon with her phone number.

I happily sighed that Ji-Yeon was in the back of the school.

Before I found Ji-Yeon, I quickly brought Infinite and walked to the back of the school.

We kicked open all the doors and Ji-Yeon wasn't there.

There was one last door, nobody was allowed in but we kicked it down and saw Ji-Yeon.

She was on the floor, bleeding her life out.

 We called the ambulance and I put Ji-Yeon on my back we set her on the stretcher and headed to the hospital.

I just stare at Ji-Yeon not holding her hand or anything.

Just, what was I doing?

The nurses set her on a bed and ran to the surgery room.

The 7 of us just sat on chairs waiting for Ji-Yeon.

Then the door opened and Chanyeol came running through.

I pointed to the surgery room and a teardrop ran down his face as he sat next to me.

It has been 4 hours and finally the surgery ended.

We were handed masks and an apron kind of thing and the docter leaded us to Ji-Yeon.

It has been five minutes sice we entered and suddenly we heard a lound beep.

At once, doctors and nurses panicked and took out a pumper.

They put it on her chest as she flew up and down.

We continued to hear the loud sound as we witnessed someone die in front of our eyes.

Ji-Yeon is dead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't get confused this isn't the end!!!!!!!!

SHE DIED!

Keep reading to find out! 

Upvote, Comment my readers!

What will happen to JI-Yeon!!!!!!

Sorry this was short... (っ◕‿◕)っ♥