Six

Achilie's Heel

Hi guys! This chapter is going to be FLUFF!!!! FYI. In my opinion it's funny but if it's not... just... ok.

I hope you guys enjoy it! I can't thank you guys enough!!!!

Silent reader you MUST comment.

Although I am a silent reader..... I have actually forced myself to comment because that fanfic had caught my attention.

I need someone that could make a good cover for this fanfic! Thanks in advance!

--------------------------------------------Ji-Yeon POV---------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo is so sweet but I don't like the reason.

I don't think he likes me....

I think it's because he feels bad for me.

It's an easy misunderstanding, there's no way Myungsoo could be so sweet in less than a day.

But I will give him a chance to figure out if it's pity or if he really.... loves me.

I laugh, this is exactly the same with dramas.

The rich guy falling in love with the poor, bullied girl, I chuckle.

I head to school but stopped when I felt a tap on my shouder.

I turn around.

I smiled and waved.

He waved back.

I was about to keep walking when Myungsoo handed me something from his backpack.

I looked inside, it was an expensive looking outfit.

This would only cause me a big debt to him.

"I can't accept this." 

He smiles and pushed it toward me.

Then he grabs a box from his pants pocket.

He opened the box.

It was a silver ring, with engraved letters.

He took the smaller looking ring and put it on my finger slowly.

Then he put the bigger looking ring on his own finger.

I read the ring, Kim Myungsoo and Park Ji-Yeon forever.

I smiled, holding the feeling to start jumping up and down, running to female students bragging about the ring.

"I will be with you forever, always staying by your side."

My heart stopped working for a second.

Then I thought to reality, how the real Myungsoo was.

The definition of Myungsoo?

Playboy, that was the definition of Myungsoo but...

if I kept thinking like this.... and he really likes me.... 

I thought to myself, Never judge a book by its cover.

Was I wrong? Was it right to judge some books by its cover?

I will make sure he will always stick to me.

"Promise?" Although that may have sounded a bit immature, it was sincere deep down in my heart.

"Promise."

I smiled slightly and added a comment, " If you don't, I'm seriously going to kill myself and go to hell."

He smiled as if I was kidding and took my hand to go inside but I quickly took my hand out of his hand.

"We can't go together, you'll get bullied."

He smiled and replied, "I won't, who am I? I am the great Kim Myungsoo."

I laughed and headed inside the school holding his hand, trusting that he was really the Great Kim Myungsoo.

I don't really think the school handled it well.....

As soon as we went inside the school, there was a crowd as big as a concert.

There was one girl that came up to Myungsoo, and cupped his face.

"I thought you loved me!!!!" There was black mascara covering her cheeks, she looked.... scary.

"I don't even know you." he said very confused.

I giggled at his statement.

He faced me and mouthed the word 'What the heck'.

There was another group of diva queens that came in and stopped in front of our faces.

She snapped, "You just messed with the wrong girl," She snapped again, "I mean it."

"Go away." I said a bit strictly, gaining a little confidence because Myungsoo was beside me, watching.

"F-Fine." She walked away with another snap of her fingers and her girls followed snapping their fingers too.

I shook my head and sighed with a smile.

The school bell rang but the crowd remained.

That's when teachers got curious of why none of their students were in class.

The teachers started to join.

I thought a heard a sob and Myungsoo's name.... why, he even seduced teachers!

I saw my dad in the crowd.

I gulped hard. 

He smirked at me but headed toward the office with paper work.

The principle came out of the office and settled everyone to go back to their classes.

I was right I saw a teacher crying and quietly saying Myungsoo's name.

Myungsoo looked at her strangely and started laughing.

He held my hand tightly and we headed to class together.

I went to class seeing my desk and chair in a perfect position, still there.

I sighed at the memory, Myungsoo was so bad at that time.

But Myungie is a sweety now, and he would never hurt me.

I past through students without getting tripped but I heard curses.

They say, If one door closes another one opens.

Getting bullied for being a closed but dating Myungsoo and getting bullied opened.

Oh my f-ing God, I just sometimes don't know why students are so immature.

I ate lunch at the Infinite table and it was really awkward.

Awkward as in, nobody talks and so awkward that barely anybody eats.

"Sorry..." The Infinite members say, one by one.

I smile and nod my head easily forgiving them.

Although it was still Very awkward, it seemed that this awkwardness will get me and Infinite to a closer realtionship.

(snap toungue) Or not.

I was busy eating when a 'teacher' came and got me.

It was my father.

"I need you to come with me."

I started to shake but followed him careful not to faint like the other day.

We went into a hidden room and he sat me down on a dusty seat.

He slapped me hard.

"You think I'll disapear because you're dating the most popular person, the most richest person, and the most wanted person?"

I shook my head side to side.

"Good because I won't disapear miss popular because of him. I'll leave you with these guys."

I shivered as he left and a new gang came out of the shadow.

They looked about '30'ish and they were wearing black suits.

I eyed them but only to recieve a slap and a kick on the chair which made me stumble onto the ground.

I screamd but it muffled in seconds as they covered my mouth with a passing gas.

I past out in seconds.

When I awoke, I didn't know where I was, or what I was doing tied up in a chair.

All I know was, I was waiting for someone to be my prince saving a princess.

I wanted it to be happily ever after.

Even if I was saved, will it still be happily ever after?

I don't know why I was waiting for him.

Who was that him?

That him is Myungsoo, my happily ever after.

But she wasn't happily ever after to him, it was once upon a time.