Twenty-Five

Achilie's Heel

Sorry guys, I came back from Korea a week ago and couldn't update within my stay in Korea. 

Anyway..... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon's POV

"Mom, I watched the video and you were right, I believe the murderer isn't you." I said, while I was calling my mom.

"I told you so. Haha. I'm glad you trust me. You should be careful too, you don't want to get hurt too. I'll help you find him but promise me that when you reached the limit to stop, you stop, don't put yourself in danger, ok?"

"Ok, mom. I also think that the killer killed my mom on purpose and it was not an "accident"."

"I thought that too. I have to go so, I'll call you later."

I went to the kitchen to help myself with some lunch.

"Chanyeol oppa!! Lunch time!!!" I yelled.

I went upstairs and found my brother missing.

My brother could be anywhere.

He could be lost. 

He could forget where to go and he could've just walked anywhere.

Tears flowed my eyes, where did my brother go?

"Oppa....."

I went outside and walked around te neighborhood hoping to find my brother.

There were streams of water flowing down my face and I couldn't stop crying.

", where's my phone. I need to call the police!!!"

I ran back to my house but before I could walk in, I could hear the sound of the T.V.

It could be the murderer coming for me.

I grabbed a baseball bat outside of my door and walked in with the bat in my head.

However, the guy in front of the T.V was not a murderer, instead the person was my... brother.

"Oppa!" I had more tears coming out of my eyes as I had (found?) my brother watching t.v.

He stood up from confusion of my tears and I ran toward him and hugged him tightly.

"Ya~ Ji." Chanyeol muttered.

"Oppa!"

When we stopped the hug he stared at me weirdly and pointed to the bat in my hand.

"Ji, why do you have a baseball bat?"

"I thought that you were a murderer coming for me so I, you know, I just wanted to score some home runs.

"That is scary, actually, you are scary." He said.

I laughed and smacked him on the chest, "Tell me before you leave the house, I was so worried."

"Sorry mom and yes I will tell you before I leave, I love you mom."

"Where's Myungsoo by the way? I haven't seen him at all today."

"He said he had some junk to throw away and whatnot."

I nodded.

Myungsoo's POV

"Yes sir, I took care of that buisness."

"I put you in this society because I thought you wanted revenge, or was it just swindling love?"

"I don't love her sir, it is just merely the part of the plan."

"Myungsoo, remember the plan."

"Sir, I remember it just like the alphabet."

"Remeber what you did, years back?"

"Yes, sir."

"I was proud son."

"Then I should make you proud once more sir,"

"I will be expecting the junk or whatever you call it taken care of and 'thrown away'"

"Yes sir, the next time we meet, you'll have the newpaper in your hands."

"You can go now. Make me proud, L"

"Yes sir."