Twenty- Three

Achilie's Heel

Jiyeon POV

"Would you like for me to kill him?"

Then he ended the phone call.

Will.. he... really....kill... my dad?

I mean.... I guess I should be happy right?

How come I don't feel happy? How come I feel anxious?

Flashback

 4th grade:

"The student with the best score is Jiyeon! Good job!"

I saw parents with their eye smile, smiling and clapping their hands.

My brother was jumping around the class and saying, "That's my sister!"

I was holding my test, although it wasn't a competition to be first in school I was proud for being first.

In the back was Myungsoo in the corner mumbling to himself.

Then my dad saw Myungsoo and picked him up and started to mess around with him.

I remember my dad back then, he was really nice and considered other's viewpoints.

I saw Myungsoo smile for the first time.

I knew that Myungsoo's parents were out of seas most of the time and Myungsoo was in the depressing period, and I guess my dad found that out easily.

I smiled wider.

It was time for my speech and yesterday I wrote down all I needed.

"Hi, I'm Jiyeon and I'm really glad to be in this position but it wouldn't be impossible without my favorite daddy and my really caring mommy. Also, although my brother is really annoying... he definitely helped."

He waved and I giggled.

Then I countinued, "My rolemodel is my daddy who showed me to love others even though you don't like them or know them and my daddy has the best flying kisses and bearhugs! My mommy is also inspiring because she is really pretty and knows how to care for others. My brother is just obnoxious. However, in my second life, I would die to be in this family because my family is the most awesomest family ever, I love you guys!"

End of Flashback 

From then on, I would be considerate and always care for others.

That's what my dad taught me.

I had lots of friends too.

I was like Suzy then.

Always surrounded by crowds.

Suzy and I were best friends then too.

Myungsoo was an outcast and I tried to fit him in but he wouldn't listen.

He blocked society out and I bet he didn't know my name either.

Then years later, my mom died and my brother had ran away and my dad's personality changed.

I guess I changed 360 degress also because I was not that happy or bright girl I used to be.

I was very gloomy and at first, my group of friends thought it was because my mother passed away but after 3 months, I was still the same.

Myungsoo's popularity rised at age 15 as he started to work out and started to look "cute".

When everyone left me, Suzy left me to be popular and Myungsoo, as always didn't care about me.

Then one day, for some reason, Myungsoo started to outcast me.

Others found it funny and did the same.

Suzy laughed and did all the insults with the girls and all the males did the insults and the physical "accidents".

That's where my story comes to now.

However I remember those days where my dad was a cool guy, nice, and comfy to be with.

I smiled, he is a good person blinded by love and death.

It's not his fault.... it's mine.

I called Jae-Hwi Samchoon.

"I'll give him another chance."

"Oh good, I was nearly going to kill him."

I wouldn't regret this right?

Dad, please, be like the dad I used to know... please change.

I ended the call.

"JIYEON!!!! COME DOWNSTAIRS!!" Myungsoo yelled.

"K! COMING DOWN!" I answered.

When I went down, I saw..... a picture.

A picture of my dad and another woman.

The woman wasn't my mom but someone else.

They were both wearing wedding attire.

"Jiyeon..... this is your mom."

"Dad cheated on mom.... you're a year younger than me." Chanyeol said.

He added, "We aren't technically brothers and sisters... we aren't twins either."

"We're merely, friends." I said.

"Yea" He answers.

" The problem is, Dad originally married my mom but had a fake marriage with your mom." Chanyeol says.

"It's not April Fool's Day yet." I said weakly.

"Jiyeon, this is reality." Chanyeol pointed to the picture.

"This Is Your Mom." He said.

"Is she dead?"

"No, She's alive." Myungsoo butted in.

"She's still in contact with dad." Chanyeol said.

"And we think that your birth mom killed my mom." Chanyeol said.

"Oh my god." Then I fainted due to shock.