How She Met Dae Hyun

Run To You.... Will You Stay?

Daehyun was walking around Seoul.... clearing his mind.... he just moved from Busan to Seoul and was starting a new school tomorrow. He walked further and into the night.... not noticing the pair of.legs coming for the pile of garbage....

They were carnal and long.

Curiously consumed him and he moved a couple bags to reveal a girl, her chest still going up and down. He leaned forward about to shake her when her eyes flung open.

"Ah!" It caused hi m to jump. She held her head and looked around. Her hair in a loose bun and her sunning hazel green eyes looking around innocently.

"W-where am i?" She asked In fluent Korean.

"Who are you?" She pointed to Daehyun.

"Who are you?" He asked back.

"Alesandra ...."

"I'm Daehyun. " he bowed and then helped her out.

"Wha-What a 're you doing out here?" He questioned.

"Uh....... I didn't know, I don't remember how I got here." Before Daehyun could question again. His phone buzzed with an alert.

"Work in an hour! " it read.

"C'mon, you smell awful." He pushed her the direction of his apartment.

He walked in and his grandmother ran to him.

"Who is this?" She asked. Then smelled. "Wooooo she smells like she slept in garbage."

"She did..... I.found her and she doesn't seem to remember anything....."

"She looks like a foreigner.... this isn't good."

"Am I a foregone? " she asked Daehyun. His grandmother shocked by her fluent Korean. "You don't even remember that! ?" He shouted. She flinched at his voice.

"Yah!" His grandmother hit him. "Don't scream.... hello, call.me Grandma." She smiled.

"I'm Alesandra nice to.meet you grandmother."

Daehyun sighed.

"I have to go.to work.... please take care of her." She nodded and his grandmother gave her clothes and showed her the shower. When Daehyun returned at 10 he saw Alesandra sitting and talking with his grandmother.... Her hair was wet, down her back and she wore grey sweat pants of his and an i oversized black shirt.

"Why my clothes! " he hissed.

"I have to unpack the teenage girl clothes I have."his grandmother informed.

"Her. Name is Kwon Alesandra, she's 17, no trace of parents, or school records.... it only says she's in your grade..... but everything else is here." His grandmother had her papers.

"So what do-"

"Do you have a place to go?" Alesandra shook her head.

"No...."

"You can stay here..... we do have an extra room."

"Grandmot-" Daehyun was about to object but he was shot a death glare and shut up.

"Whatever I'm going to bed." The girl stood and.began following n g him causing him to stop.

"Where are googling?!"

"To sleep."

"With me?" He was irritated.

"Daehyun..... stop yelling at her, just show her her room." His grandmother spooks softly. He nodded and grumbled for her to follow.

The girl smiled and followed him to her new tempary room.