Chapter 5

Run To You.... Will You Stay?

(On My Phone, Sorry for any mistakes)

 
I sat in music class.... separated from everyone.... even Yongguk, Daehyun, Youngjae, Himchan, JongUp and Zelo. I told them to leave me alone. The bullying has just gotten worst.
I felt something hit me. ... it was a Mic.
I didn't flinch just let it.
"Da-Daehyn?" I asked looking up.He hugged me and touched where the Mic hit me
"Are you okay?" He asked. I flinched at his touch on the new bruise,  smoothed further awAy and before he could speak the teacher walked in.
"C'mon hurry, the quicker we get this over the quicker we can all go hoe and yo can get ready for the dance." The class cheered except for Yongguk, Daehyun and I.
People began performing there projects and it finally got to Daehyun, Yongguk and is group.
None of us moved.
"C'mon. Hurry." Teacher said. They both looked at me and I stood bowing.
"I-I'm unprepared for today, we can not preform our song because I wasn't ready. They were I'm not. Mianhae." I said. People began snickering and saying hurtful things.
"Well I guess you'll have to preform tonight at the dance."
"But I wasn't planning on-" Yongguk was cut off.
"You go! You'll get tested on your clothing selection, your sound, and how you preform it. And since they were ready and you weren't. You must do two songs." He said to me. I nodded and sat down pulling my knees back to my chest.
"Now next....."
He moved on. After class I called the rental magnet I had a meeting WITH tonight and moved it to right after school.
-At the dance-
I wore a short white dress with white flats and my hair in the normal bun. My lace sleeves reached half way.
"Yah!" I heard Daehyun yell at me. I looked and soon all 6 of my it friends were around me.
"You look pretty." Zelo smiled and hugged me.
"Except your hair." Hong up laughed.
"And you are t wearing makeup." Youngjae pointed out.
"She looks fine"  Yongguk and Daehyun almost barked at them.
"What ever. I stealing her. Shell be on stage." And he began dragging me away,
-Yongguk-
As Himchan polyester away I looked at Daehyun. He was about to walk away when I grabbed his arm.
"What's between you and Alli?" He looked at my hand then up at me.
"What's it to you?"
"Leave her alone."
"No thank you." He walked away. Yongguk snarled and Krystak ran up to him.
"Are you Kay gukkie?" She asked holding the wrist of his bandaged hand.
"M fine. I just hit a wall." He answwered. She gently touched his hand and then kissed it.
"I'm happy you're okay." She smiled. He took his hand away seeing Himchan walk in and was dealing to the stage. He sat a seat away from Daehyun and Alesandra was in the middle.
Her hair was down and reached the middle of her . It was wavy and the under of it was blonde. She had some makeup on also.
Taeyang Eyes Nose and lips remake music began playing and Daehyun sung first.
$ing: http://youtu.be/KDpy7PoYw1A
-Normal-
When the song ended I smiled looked at. Yongguk Who looked happy and Daehyun.
"Time to sing alone." He smiled teasing me. I nodded and they got off stage.
I did and walked off, many girls glaring as Daehyun ran and hugged me long with four others.
I stepped back and smiled at them, but saw Yongguk leaving,
"Dae, my.head hurts.... I'll go first." I said.
"Let me-"
"No stay here have fun.... byeee!" I waves and left.
I quietly followed Yongguk until he got to his house.
"Would you like to come in?" He asked, catching me off guard.